Bukit Batok bi-election!

Duckduck

Well. . Let's see how lky anniversary will tie in with the bi election.

Expecting sudden surge in lky posters coming in bb.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

moi stay in Pulau pcc

everyday pcc [lipsrsealed]

This song to share hehe

If peek chio charbo.....me 2

Edited by Sunny
  • Praise 1

Count-Bracula, on 21 Mar 2016 - 10:08 PM, said:

Ya of course. Haha!

All know oredi lah, that time mrt major breakdown, I walked all the way from jurong east mrt to bb mrt then drove back to fetch my CO.

Botak head? Ehhh . . dun say hor, I also balding liao. Talk about Fellaini lah.

• Praise 6

Well he sidelined the better candidate.

I see it as political strategy at work. He is planning long term.

He knows BB is almost impossible to win given the overwhelming ground support for the incumbent there. 

He is keeping his "general" for the next GE. The prof as good as he is as a candidate, do not have the political experience and exposure to weather too many defeats. CSJ do not want prof to be seen as a political newbie who keeps failing.

This one he takes it himself to give his party and his political platform a chance to air. Plus likely the percentage win for the opposition there will be improved from the last GE. All these will add points and credibility to SDP in the next GE.

started in BB ... has been grassroot since 2000 but contest in Aljunied GRC? [confused]

now back to BB ... simi taiji? push here push there ... and where is the son of punggol now? [laugh]

Bukit Batok by-election: Murali Pillai back where he started work in grassroots

Now Fellali is Son of Bukit Batok

don't pray pray okaayyyy...

Even in the least likelihood that he don't make it into parliament this round, I guarantee plus chop that he will turn up again in some GRC during the next GE.

Supercharged

so interesting to see some pax here...  deep down want Macdonald ... but keep saying Carls junior taste better... 

:omg:

i want kacang putih but too cheapo, so I choose Tong Garden nuts more atas...  :XD:

I nv like the PnP and has nv vote for them.... but i fear that SDP will lose this one again.. why?

given my last 3 elections experience.. there are many balless and brainless morons in Singapore whom only know to KPKB. when time to walk the talk.. they gave all sort of excuses why they should vote for PnP (well hypocrisy at its very best)

anyhow.. at least this by-election can provide us another round of Dr. Chee powerful and intellectual speech...something that lack since Mr Chiam and Mr Low sort of tone down over the years....

lastly, ought to give Dr Chee some credit when his party was defeated badly few months ago, he still solider on and give everyone (including himself) a chance to have an alternative view while others may have disappear and telling us off "Stop complaining because this is what most of us has chosen"

• Praise 2

I think even SDP won this by-election, they might not able to win in next GE?! Cause if you look at punggol east then you understand.

• Praise 1

BB is a high vote bank.. not so sure they will lose..

anyway I think many sheeps have been influenced by MSM.. that chee is not rehabilitaited and once a crook always a crook.

they won't even listen to his ice cream story.

yup true... they (PnP) always attack his character and his past which kinda of bored (they are like nothing better else to say, keep harping on that like in a limbo).. so this coming rally for PnP, I would love to see how are they going to use this "Bullet" to psycho the residents since their last MP doesn't has much a great character either (screwing with another man's wife when he is a married man) .

So grab the popcorn enjoy the show, "Gods of Singapore" where whatever mistakes made by PnP are honest or taken out of context and we mortals (Citizens of Singapore) should and must forgive the Gods and move on.....  

i want kacang putih but too cheapo, so I choose Tong Garden nuts more atas...  :XD:

the nuts in kacang putih and Tong Garden comes from same tree.

:grin:

I think even SDP won this by-election, they might not able to win in next GE?! Cause if you look at punggol east then you understand.

Depends, if SDP win..i think they will do a better job since they have only a ward to manage whereas WP has has 3 wards then so their manpower is divided among these 3 along with handling of petty issues like cleaning up the hawker centre ceiling.

You are right.

I very the sian with both candidates. Haiz! Must go rally and listen.

Goode morning count, hearsay is u vote for the party the candidate come from not the candidate himself :D

so no headache liao..keke

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5