Win Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly Products!

pChou

Now's your chance to win a pair of Marvel's Captain America Movie Ticket & Liqui Moly prizes - Simply join the discussion at 'Win Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly Products!!'

post-58912-0-81614900-1457927339.jpg

Simply share your Liqui Moly experience in this format. For those who have yet to try any Liqui Moly products, head down to any of our authorized dealer to maintain & service your car with Liqui Moly! 

Example:

I am using Liqui Moly Top Tech 4100 Engine Oil (The product that you have used) on 08' Suzuki Swift Sport (Year and Car make and model) The engine oil gives the car a better acceleration and this is a premium oil. I will definitely recommend my friends to try this oil!  

Prizes: 

1st to 5th: A pair of Marvel's Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly CeraTec + Liqui Moly Octane Plus (Total worth $103 each)

6th to 15th: A pair of Marvel's Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly CeraTec (Total worth $78 each)

Giveaway clsoed at 13 April 16  - 11.45 PM

Yes, it's that easy - Share your Liqui Moly Experience below and stand a chance to win these fantastic prizes. 

↡ Advertisement

Hello,

I brought my own Liqui Moly Top Tec 4605 5W-30 Engine Oil for recent 30K servicing of 2014 Honda City, as well as Liqui Moly Valve Clean.

- Engine noise reduced

- Smoother drive

- Minimised vibration when idle

- Increased throttle response.

Liqui Moly products, highly recommended!

• Praise 3

Hi,

I am a long term user of Liqui Moly Cera Tec on my previous car - a 2004 Subaru Forester XT - and my current car, a 2007 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon.

Both cars have been driven hard over long distances, and having turbocharged engines, generate an enormous amount of heat.

I have found that using Liqui Moly Cera Tec helps to keep the engines running smoother, reduces engine noise and keeps oil temperatures down.

Also, Cera Tec's protection effect lasts up to 5 or 6 oil changes for me, which is a huge plus.

From my personal experience, I highly recommend using Liqui Moly Cera Tec.

• Praise 3

I am using Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 Engine Oil on 06' Subaru Impreza.

My engine seems quieter and smoother, and fuel comsumption improved. This is a premium oil which I will recommend my friends to try.

Edited by Nutty
  • Praise 2

A Liqui Moly promotion, oh what a coincidence. 

I will be brutally honest here

I just refreshed my engine oil with Liqui Moly Top Tech 4310 Engine Oil which I bought from Amazon at a very good price.  It is one of the few EO that meets the specs for my engine.  Have just used it for a day or two and its so far so good.  I will definitely recommend others to try this oil!

Too bad the local workshops don't have this product but if they do, its probably too expensive anyway.  

Wish me luck !!!

Cheers!!!

Edited by Lotr
  • Praise 2

I am using LiquiMoly TopTech 4100 Engine Oil on my 2006 Toyota Vios. The engine oil give the car more strength in acceleration and better throttle response. This is a premium oil and I have been using it since the first day I tried. Beats other premium oil  I tried in the past. I will definitely recommend my friends to try this oil!

• Praise 2

I am currently using Liqui Moly CeraTec engine oil on my 2007 Honda Airwave.

The best endorsement of this product would come from my wife who is a car idiot.

When even someone like her can comment that the car " feels more powerful hor?". you know that the LiquiMoly  definitely works!

a premium engine oil for performance drivers and worth every penny!

I have already recommended several of my friends and family to try this as well.

bravo!

• Praise 2

During those days when USD currency isn't that strong, I bought quite a few "exotic" brands like Liqui Moly, Penzoil, Royal Purple from Amazon since my mechanic doesn't sell them.

So far, the 2 brands that impressed me are Liqui Moly and Penzoil. I have having using them interchangeably if one of them has a better price tag at online or retail shops.

all right, my reviews (both praise and critical) for Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 used on Subaru 2007 TS model

Pros:

1. Oil temperature is lower than the usual suspects like SHELL or Mobile (ranging between 89 ~ 90 degC)

2. Oil pressure also not bad within the optimized range (this mean the oil not easily "eaten up")

3. Sound from Engine is also quieter compare to SHELL or Mobile  (this is beyond the run-in at 1000KM after the servicing is done) 

4. To me, the Responsiveness is still ok but because my car is already tuned up so as long as I can feel the dark "FORCE".It is Ok.

5. During engine oil change, it is very dark black which means good cleaning properties.

Cons:

1. The one i bought from Amazon is still API SM/CF not the latest one. So maybe the ones in sold in SG is already API SN/CF

2. Compare with Penzoil, the oil temperature is slightly higher (by 2 ~ 3 deg C). However it is still 2nd best in this category

3. The Penzoil latest engine oil is made from natural gas so to me it is more environment friendly. well make me feel less guilty by leaving lesser carbon prints :)

In A nutshell,  Liqui Moly is one of the best engine oil I used since started driving my Subaru in 2007. So if anyone ask me, which engine oil to recommend. Be sure Liqui Moly will be one of the 2 names I will utter. 

Edited by Jayy25
  • Praise 3

was skeptical in using liqui moly ceratec as its just a small bottle.

And as usual,tons of R&D was already use to create synthetic oil, how will that help.

The initial impression was "oh my goodness.. looks like the Tarik"

Pouring it into my Golf GTi , not sure if the turbo will have problems.

Then again, heard a lot f BMW owner with 335 mention very good.

I pour in and tried, initially seem placebo effect. Engine firmer bubble. But as I had a boost gauge, it seems to have better boost.

So, yes, it works

AT least I have a just service feel on every start of the engine and not a 2 weeks feel good effect.

• Praise 2

I have been using Liqui Moly for many years. Previously on my 2004 honda civic 1.7 and then now the 2015 Vezel. The engine on the civic is so smooth and quiet that sometimes my friends sitting in the car thought i off the engine at the traffic junction, despite it being a 9-10 years old car. Now that i scrapped the civic and moved onto the vezel.

Liqui Moly is the only brand i put into my new car :D

• Praise 2

Liqui moly 4100 has always been my favourite engine oil till now..

recomended by this guy i met in a workshop who says i shd try cause it will improved my car performance...

• Praise 2

I've tired many brands of engine oil before eg. castrol, schaeffer, mobil 1, royal purple, schnell, Shell and I've found Liqui Moly to be one of the best oil that I've ever used. I've used it in my pervious cars ie a normal aspirated 323 and a turbo charged Bravo and it works marvelously in both.

The engine sounds quieter, there is less vibration and the car runs smoother. there is a slight improvement in mileage too. The price is comparable to most engine oil and it's worth the money.

Give Liqui Moly a try and you will probably never look back.

Edited by Robin
  • Praise 2

I have used the Liqui Moly 5W40 Engine Oil on 07' Peugeot 107.

The engine oil do not give any discernible difference to me for the past 10000km except that it is pure black when it was changed out last week .

Of course, if I get a chance to win the movie ticket and official Liquid Moly products, I will give it a 2nd chance for a more in-dept review and will definitely recommend my friends to try this oil if it shows improvements in the 2nd review!  

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

I am on my first oil change to this product from whatever came in my Volvo T6 AWD new. I have used other LM products in other cars for several years with good results, very low sludge buildup and good high temp stability in the turbo models. 

• Praise 1

I have nearly half a century of owning & looking after a car. Over the years I've learnt the importance of of engine oil. At this time, I've surrendered to the fact that no less than regular oil change and the use of quality engine oil is of the utmost importance for the performance & the longetivity of the car engine.

YES, I'll use Liquid Moly in my new car. Benefit I recieve far outweighs any cost consideration.

Liqui Moly is not a new fangled product. I've used it since decades, ago. It's an established and renowned product. I trust the expensive life of my newly bought car on it.

Right on!!!

The black in the Liqui Moly is not a worry to me. Cause I know it's the circulating Molydenum that dwells in it. And it does does a great job of lubricating my car engine. The formulation meets the rigourous demands of my precious car engine. Harmful to my pocket to use lesser products. Only Liqui Moly will do!

Well said!!!

In my youth I experimented with different products. Cars cost a fraction of what they are today. I learnt that Liqui Moly works.

Damn!

The following statement, by my fellow motorist, is real . . . "The engine sounds quieter, there is less vibration and the car runs smoother. there is a slight improvement in mileage too." Tell you, as it is. I'd ruin my precious cars because I'd been penny wise - not willing to dig deeper for a better EO, then.

Hmmm ... 

Do this for yourselves:

Feel the lubricity of Liqui Moly by rubbing some between your index finger & your thumb. Tune in. Feel the Molydenum in it. Compare. Other oils. SAE 5W - 30, SAE 10W - 40, this brand, and that can. See? Something in there mass it different.

Woah bro, you pushing it now

Cock your ears. Listen to all the claims out there in the wide, wide market place. Graphite, Teflon and what else competitors wanta try. Molybdenum works best. It's in the Liqui Moly. It in the nature of the additive. It stands up to the high temperature and extreme pressures of the operating engine.

You wanta count on anything less? Something that burns? Something that thermally decompose? Or something that's structurally and thermally stable? Something to go on working in your engine? Hobson's choice. Liqui Moly.

Please stop it, no moreee

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Bro! Remb to write in the format in order to entitled to win the Liqui Moly's prizes. (:

Cock your ears. Listen to all the claims out there in the wide, wide market place. Graphite, Teflon and what else competitors wanta try. Molybdenum works best. It's in the Liqui Moly. It in the nature of the additive. It stands up to the high temperature and extreme pressures of the operating engine.

You wanta count on anything less? Something that burns? Something that thermally decompose? Or something that's structurally and thermally stable? Something to go on working in your engine? Hobson's choice. Liqui Moly.