Need Repair on removing scratches

Sosaria

Saw OC car kana buaah while parked at mcsp. Aiya.....

you could try to polish off the scuff marks using Autoglym SRP. rather effective in many cases. but the bumper seems to be misaligned liao.

you could try to polish off the scuff marks using Autoglym SRP. rather effective in many cases. but the bumper seems to be misaligned liao.

managed to buff away those fine lines but not the paint as some have already came off.

bumper still good. The gap is actually MINI design...hahahhahha

$250

Thanks bro.

Had a slight bump with another car in the heavy rain car park.

There's absolutely no damage on my bumper, but the other party claims want to go workshop.

Wondering to let insurance settle or private.

• Praise 1

Thanks bro.

Had a slight bump with another car in the heavy rain car park.

There's absolutely no damage on my bumper, but the other party claims want to go workshop.

Wondering to let insurance settle or private.

Does he allow you to bring to your workshop ? 

Spray bumper got 2 kind. One is knock & spray affected area, the other is do whole bumper.

well, thing is, there is no demage at all on my bumper. he also wants personal compensation for himself inconvenience, end up number about 500.

so i am a bit suspicious.

I am thinking just go to my insurance report. show my car no damage. and let them handle.

Hi, I had this dent on a Sienta manual sliding door. Knocked car park column. Sienz. How much would it cost to repair this? Been asking around but no reply yet from workshops.

41F8859D-944B-4444-956D-F38448833BD5.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Justanoob said:

Hi, I had this dent on a Sienta manual sliding door. Knocked car park column. Sienz. How much would it cost to repair this? Been asking around but no reply yet from workshops.

Probably $200 to 400. Unable to see properly. Need more close-up and upright photos.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:36 PM, Justanoob said:

A high quality suction cup lifter/puller should be able to do the work

PDP125_opt.jpg

Dear all need some advice 

My car was hit and run at mscp where I stay I noticed it only when I wanted to use my car I have somewhat identified the culprit but not 100% sure if that is the car owner as the scratches on his / her car has almost the same paint colour as mine. I have made a police report to check with relevant carpark management to view CCTV footage. Unfortunately my front view camera deleted the day before footage after I start my car to the nearest police post. I was informed by my car dealer the camera will delete past footage when the car makes a move the next day....strange 🙄. Now praying hard if the culprit is captured in HDB carpark CCTV footage. If possible before I go to any workshop to spray paint it, anyone knows where can I get a spray done for my front bumper for a reasonable price ...even if JB  I dont mind making a trip. Anyone can recommend? 

😞... so stressed 

Screenshot_20200214-202917_WhatsApp.jpg

6 minutes ago, Shahul_hamid said:

Dear all need some advice 

My car was hit and run at mscp where I stay I noticed it only when I wanted to use my car I have somewhat identified the culprit but not 100% sure if that is the car owner as the scratches on his / her car has almost the same paint colour as mine. I have made a police report to check with relevant carpark management to view CCTV footage. Unfortunately my front view camera deleted the day before footage after I start my car to the nearest police post. I was informed by my car dealer the camera will delete past footage when the car makes a move the next day....strange 🙄. Now praying hard if the culprit is captured in HDB carpark CCTV footage. If possible before I go to any workshop to spray paint it, anyone knows where can I get a spray done for my front bumper for a reasonable price ...even if JB  I dont mind making a trip. Anyone can recommend? 

😞... so stressed 

Screenshot_20200214-202917_WhatsApp.jpg

Should not cost much, i guesstimate $100 to 200.

My usual go to place is Yew Lian at Yishun Industrial Park. I do not have any relationship with the owner. Just a regular customer. 

20150821_112334.thumb.jpg.75d4e9a05b947ca975ae508bc2d09971.jpg

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Shahul_hamid said:

Hell...this car dealer company quoted me sgd 350!

Try apply toothpaste over the scratch and let it sits for 15mins then try rub it in circular motion. May need to repeat a few times.

i did that with favorable result. Mine was much much worse than your...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1