Need Repair on removing scratches

Sosaria

DONUT says............And to minimise dents from other parked cars, I always park next to cars that are more fancy and more expensive than mine. the driver will feel more pain than me if he's not careful. LOL

Then you come and see that the Maserati has left and a beat-up old pick-up has taken its place!

:a-bang:  :a-bang:  :a-bang:

Yes, that happens to me sometimes  :a-panic: But so far nothing happened  :a-happy:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

DONUT says............And to minimise dents from other parked cars, I always park next to cars that are more fancy and more expensive than mine. the driver will feel more pain than me if he's not careful. LOL

Then you come and see that the Maserati has left and a beat-up old pick-up has taken its place!

:a-bang::a-bang::a-bang:

Usually it's like that one lar...fate always make sure that a car will kena dents

Neutral Newbie
Was turning in the mscp in a tight corner and was abit too complacent. Ended up with the area above the rear wheel impacting the edge of the wall. Sian Half.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendation of where to repair these damages? agar agar how much? Dont have to be top notch, just want to reduce the scar , if not see liao damn sian.

thanks.

2cegfpc.jpg

242tz6u.jpg

2yjwy76.jpg

312hjkl.jpg

Edited by Angdao

Neutral Newbie

How much does it cost to do touch up paint for this scatch? (see photo attached)

Any workshop to recommend? How long will it take for the workshop staff to do the touch up paint job? 

post-171351-0-55823800-1458273023_thumb.jpg

Internal Moderator

How much does it cost to do touch up paint for this scatch? (see photo attached)

Any workshop to recommend? How long will it take for the workshop staff to do the touch up paint job? 

You may want to check with @greenstar via pm or their sponsored thread.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2700730-green-star-spray-painting-we-specialize-in-car-spray-paint/

even if it is just touch up on the scratches also need 400???   [:|]

spray painting goes by part. so let's say if your damage portion spread across two portion, they will need to spray both whole portion for optimal result. but let's say if you want touch up (using normal brush to brush across the accident portion), then you can just pay any amount you feel is justifiable. but by using normal brush, the damage portion will still be relatively visible.

Edited by JonLim_137776

Neutral Newbie

Thanks all for the advice. I have managed to get it repair at Bukit Merah Lane 3. I am very happy with the job done at a very reasonable price. Do let me know if you want to know the workshop.

Thank you.

One thing can share with fellow MCFers is not to park yr car at the turning point of a car park or multi storey car park, because u r exposed to the risk of been hit by a ku ku driver who doesn't know how to turn the car in time.

I seen it personally of a car been hit, bumper drop with broken headlight at the turning point of the car park. But I saw a note with phone number stuck to the windscreen, could it from the driver who hit it or a witness.

And to minimise dents from other parked cars, I always park next to cars that are more fancy and more expensive than mine. the driver will feel more pain than me if he's not careful. LOL

Parked new car at 5th floor of a 7-floor mcps. Middle area, a distance away from the lift. This bmw still parked beside me. Left a small dent on the door.

Sigh....

Parked new car at 5th floor of a 7-floor mcps. Middle area, a distance away from the lift. This bmw still parked beside me. Left a small dent on the door.

Sigh....

Is your parking at Tampines Central 7?

Any chance the BMW is a GT model and quite rare one?

Sigh....

U drive simi chia ?
  • Praise 1

Is your parking at Tampines Central 7?

Any chance the BMW is a GT model and quite rare one?

Haha no...at bedok.

U drive simi chia ?

Qashqai

(edited)

Haha no...at bedok.

Qashqai

Which side kana ? Sometimes it's the children. They open and close the door like a caveman ...

My car less than 1 yr also got small scatches here and there.

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 4

Which side kana ? Sometimes it's the children. They open and close the door like a caveman ...

My car less than 1 yr also got small scatches here and there.

Haha could be lah. Just angsty that i went out of my way to sayang the car wahaha.

Twincharged

everytime i collect a car, i will be so protective of the paint etc

after a few months will be heart broken to see scratches and dents

another few months just forget it liao

unavoidable... esp i am not so rich to buy another car for my wife, so she drives my car as well

and let's just say that all the cliche about women drivers are quite true in my wife's case.  [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement