Pioneer AVH-X8850BT

Idaddy88

Hi mosfet212, currently Sygic do not have Android Auto compatibility. Hence you will not be able to use it via AA.

But i think you can try to use it via mirroring thru HDMI. This one need to check with other folks here on how and whether it works.

Mine 285bt..can use android auto to put goggle map onto the HUD? Currently using phone navigation. Got sound no picture through blue tooth.
↡ Advertisement

Hi bro, may i know where you get this HU from?

I am thinking to buy one, but cash and carry (going to DIY).

If possible, please PM me the price you paid and where you bought it from.

Thanks!

Try Mustafa - export sets no warranty though. But significantly cheaper than audio stores.

Hi All I just installed the Pioneer 5850 into my new car. Heard from the installler that this unit has the build in processor . But i feel that the sound a bit weild and somewhere not right. 

I am wondering by installing the alpine process 701 into 5850 , will it better ? 

I have athe alpine processor and control.

• Praise 1

Hi thanks for sharing.

All I am using Alpine. I found that for my current unit, the clarity not so gd. May be mine previous setup was run with optical fiber.

With the Alpine processor h701, I thought it will enhance the sound.

Neutral Newbie

hi,

I have just installed this model. I am trying to get the Dual Zone working so that I can listen to the radio in the front seat while my children watch their cartoon on the rear. So far I can only set the unit to play radio in front but the video output to the rear does not have any audio. Anyone has succeeded in this can share some tips with me?

Same problem here. I though it has dual zone audio but cant seem to get it working. Also, If I connect to android auto, the rear screen will stop mirroring altoghether. Just blank screen.

Any help please :a-SOS:  :a-SOS:

• Praise 1

Same problem here. I though it has dual zone audio but cant seem to get it working. Also, If I connect to android auto, the rear screen will stop mirroring altoghether. Just blank screen.

Any help please :a-SOS::a-SOS:

I already got my Dual Zone working. I can listen to radio while my children watch cartoons at the back. But it cannot be used when Android Auto is connected.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I already got my Dual Zone working. I can listen to radio while my children watch cartoons at the back. But it cannot be used when Android Auto is connected.

Stiener.. Mind sharing how you manage to do it?

Just plug in a USB powered speaker connected to the head unit Rear AUX out port for the rear zone audio. Without this, there will only be visual output to monitor.

Just plug in a USB powered speaker connected to the head unit Rear AUX out port for the rear zone audio. Without this, there will only be visual output to monitor.

Hi all,

Any idea if there is an android stick that has built in  dvb-t2 tv tuner? I assume for miracast function, I can always download the app?

Thanks in advance!

• Praise 1

Hi, off topic abit. I just bought AVH-X2850BT and have problem connecting from my Android phone and Waze. Has anyone successfully connect and running ? 

• Praise 1

I read up that waze is not supported anymore. You might want to check up if ur model still supports.

Hi, somehow I got it connected to my HU. I have read up about the Waze thing. App Radio only connect up and show on HU. 

Still an excellent HU and I guess the most advanced right now in the market.

The OLED screen is really clear and brighter than 8750.

The sound is awesome coming out from this beast, only problem is that its expensive!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I click on the Android drive apk link above to download the app. But how do I use It? Theres no app icon? Help!! Thanks

Edited by Snowy69
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

And after I download the android auto apk onto my Sony Xperia mobile phone, it screws up my whole Google map app. It keeps giving me Napier Road address whenever I key in a destination. And worse I can't install the Apk app. Anybody faced the same issue? :-( please help! Thanks

↡ Advertisement