About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

Supercharged

Bro Kurty can consider sign on the dotted line?

thinking.. thinking very hard..

thinking

tempting

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

hello,

really? flexible interest rate?

she told me was 2.18%

but if possible, i try not to take any loan

really? it's reliable?

i see that its quite spacious, leather seats and nice accessories.

best of all, below 70k

and they are very confident that they can secure the COE..

power is there for a 1 ton car, equipped with disc brake for all wheels.

Bro... based on the price quoted to you and all the features, I would say it's value for money... also safety wise with all round disc brakes, excellent value...

Hyundai warranty is standard for all models - 5 years unlimited, engine 10 years... it's not a very complicated car... not many electronic gadgets... anyway Hyundais are very reliable...

Malaysia will have no problems servicing the car. The parts are all common, shared across all models. For example the aircon filter for my Sonata is used for Elantra, Accent, Santa Fe, Tucson, Azera etc... oil changes are simple, no issues, changes for wear and tear parts are also easy... I have been servicing my cars up north also... used to drive an Elantra. I always buy parts in Singapore from stockists and then bring over and get them to fit them up...

Edited by teomingern
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Bro... based on the price quoted to you and all the features, I would say it's value for money... also safety wise with all round disc brakes, excellent value...

Hyundai warranty is standard for all models - 5 years unlimited, engine 10 years... it's not a very complicated car... not many electronic gadgets... anyway Hyundais are very reliable...

Malaysia will have no problems servicing the car. The parts are all common, shared across all models. For example the aircon filter for my Sonata is used for Elantra, Accent, Santa Fe, Tucson, Azera etc... oil changes are simple, no issues, changes for wear and tear parts are also easy... I have been servicing my cars up north also... used to drive an Elantra. I always buy parts in Singapore from stockists and then bring over and get them to fit them up...

wow.. 

your reply goes straight to my heart, music to my ear, a striking blow to my consciences  [laugh]

yeah, all i want is a simple car, from point a to b.

dont break my piggy bank

they are taking in my car, so i only need to top up another 30k..

maybe going down this weekend to have a test drive..

• Praise 4

wow.. 

your reply goes straight to my heart, music to my ear, a striking blow to my consciences  [laugh]

dont break my piggy bank

buy! seriously this is much much better than the bezza.

• Praise 2

wow..

your reply goes straight to my heart, music to my ear, a striking blow to my consciences [laugh]

dont break my piggy bank

That's a brilliant deal... some more don't need to take loan...

Just happen to know, warranty does not cover servicing.

I always thought both of them works concurrently...

Warranty is for failure of car parts mah... why would warranty cover servicing and wear and tear parts? By nature of wear and tear, it means you have to replace them... how can a company warranty these things?
  • Praise 2

That's a brilliant deal... some more don't need to take loan...

Warranty is for failure of car parts mah... why would warranty cover servicing and wear and tear parts? By nature of wear and tear, it means you have to replace them... how can a company warranty these things?

And another thing is servicing might not be free. What I mean is that you are supposed to get let's say first three servicing free, only labour charge. But what happened to me is cos I bought the lowest tier package so the SE told me no free servicing but the cost savings are passed down in forms of lower car price.

So yeah must see which tier you buy and the implications to any other packages like free first 10000km servicing.

Tier two or one usually no issues. It's only the tier three where you need to be a bit more careful.

• Praise 2

Komoco's free servicing also got different type where one only covers free labour n not parts. Then they charge $99 for engine oil.. While giant now sell $30..

• Praise 2

And another thing is servicing might not be free. What I mean is that you are supposed to get let's say first three servicing free, only labour charge. But what happened to me is cos I bought the lowest tier package so the SE told me no free servicing but the cost savings are passed down in forms of lower car price.

So yeah must see which tier you buy and the implications to any other packages like free first 10000km servicing.

Tier two or one usually no issues. It's only the tier three where you need to be a bit more careful.

Honestly first three servicing is just a gimmick... the car is so new, simply need to change oil... even I can do it... what's so difficult... any mechanic can do it for you outside of Komoco... not worth much...
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Ermm, since free servicing is not recommended.

Then what would you ask for?

Edited by Kurty

Another 6 months free road tax

Komoco sales always will tell you that the car has everything already... there's nothing they can give you that the car doesn't already have... so ask for one year lor... ask for dual channel car cameras... ask for better solar film (= Vkool, no need to top up)... or trade the servicing for lower price lor... anyway the Accent price is so low, I don't think you'll get many freebies lar...
  • Praise 1

Yeah ask for extra 6 mths of roadtax. Likely it will be given by the company. As for stuff from the sales guy. Probably a better trade in as I’m sure he will have a bunch of used car dealers to quote from so make him worked that bit harder to get you a better trade in.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Komoco sales always will tell you that the car has everything already... there's nothing they can give you that the car doesn't already have... so ask for one year lor... ask for dual channel car cameras... ask for better solar film (= Vkool, no need to top up)... or trade the servicing for lower price lor... anyway the Accent price is so low, I don't think you'll get many freebies lar...

apparently this is the 2017 model, added with many new features such as leather seat, camera, bluetooth (refer to the brochure that i have attached earlier).

yeah, probably road tax worth $313..

solar film, also around this range, can do in JB. top series

nothing much to ask actually..

sports rim loh

the stock rim is 14",

i dont think they will go to the extend of giving 15".

in fact, i find the stock rim is just nice, just the tyre size is kinda thin..

175/60/14..

with front and rear disc brake, ABS, wont the tyre skid when all forces are activated ?  [laugh]

Spare parts are easily available, unlike certain popular brands like Mazda whereby the agent controls the price of the parts.

I think it's a good time to commit, and you can put oyur car up on sgcarmart for sale or post here.  Am sure many will be after your rare manual transmission car with so many new parts replaced..

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Spare parts are easily available, unlike certain popular brands like Mazda whereby the agent controls the price of the parts.

I think it's a good time to commit, and you can put oyur car up on sgcarmart for sale or post here.  Am sure many will be after your rare manual transmission car with so many new parts replaced..

haha, this thread is poisonous .. very toxic  [laugh]

i realize not much information on this accent 1.4D, it seems this model only sell in Philippines and SG? 

accessories are rare..

anyone knows if this engine, runs on timing chain or belt?

or its 2018, most of the engine already run on chain..

Meme+-+Mai+la.png

↡ Advertisement