About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

14 hours ago, 13177 said:

So fast change colour ah? [:p]

Hahaha. Got scratches.  Some more when the light shines on the white flies come.   And I also wanted blue last time.  But no more stock for manual.  Only left white - last unit some more.

Oh yea thinking of changing to honda city.  But I still thinking.... thinking.....

:D

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, wangxiaodi said:

Hi just curious. Someone told me the full tank for accent is about 45litre? And he can cover 550km per full tank... Is this true? 

8.2 l per 100km is well within capability of the car but need some highway lah. 

2 minutes ago, V-280 said:

8.2 l per 100km is well within capability of the car but need some highway lah. 

So is it true that accent at 1.4litre has 45litre tank capacity at least and can run 550km full tank? Seems rather over stated. 

5 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Hahaha. Got scratches.  Some more when the light shines on the white flies come.   And I also wanted blue last time.  But no more stock for manual.  Only left white - last unit some more.

Oh yea thinking of changing to honda city.  But I still thinking.... thinking.....

:D

New city is coming soon, you still have time think think la. [:p]

53 minutes ago, wangxiaodi said:

So is it true that accent at 1.4litre has 45litre tank capacity at least and can run 550km full tank? Seems rather over stated. 

Depends.  I think the tank is only about 43 litres capacity.  But of cos if you pump to the brim like in JB.....

I can hit 550km one full tank.  But I drive manual.  Not the auto model.

• Praise 1

On 12/10/2019 at 7:54 AM, Matrix0405 said:

Accent at $75K (list) is having a hard fight with Attrage $66K and Avante (Base) $75K. 

Singapore mentality.  I think for the price of the attrage, we can buy a Mercedes in usa.  But we now talking like it a very cheap attrage...

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Singapore mentality.  I think for the price of the attrage, we can buy a Mercedes in usa.  But we now talking like it a very cheap attrage...

Not Singapore mentality but the simple reality... it's cheap... in Singapore... relatively speaking...

• Shocked 1

On 11/27/2019 at 5:03 PM, Kumweng said:

Anyone try to remove the air intake?

Anyone try doing the cold air intake? If you know where, can recommend me. 

I would suggest don't modify. This is a gimmick car modification. Cold air intake is meant for plane turbine engine not car engine. It does not make any different to your engine on earth (sea level). It will result more fuel consumption and hurt your pocket.

• Praise 1

I thoroughly enjoy my Accent after 1.5 years of ownership, the only negative aspect i find is it's high fuel consumption, ard 10 or 11 km/l at most based on 80% normal 20% highway driving,  

Accent at $75K (list) is having a hard fight with Attrage $66K and Avante (Base) $75K. 

Anyone know what's actual sale price now? What 'freebies"? Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

I thoroughly enjoy my Accent after 1.5 years of ownership, the only negative aspect i find is it's high fuel consumption, ard 10 or 11 km/l at most based on 80% normal 20% highway driving,  

Not unreasonable bro... 80% urban traffic is bad for any type of car and engine fuel economy...

3 hours ago, teomingern said:

Not unreasonable bro... 80% urban traffic is bad for any type of car and engine fuel economy...

Quite true too cos i do get ard 13-14km/l when driving at 120-130km/h on msia nsh.

All in all,  quite a good sturdy budget car with a reliable il4 dohc 16v engine, simple n easy to service/maintain, bring me all over msia, dun even know why peeps will choose to buy the 3 pot Attrage when they can get the Accent for slightly more $$$, guess most prefer the interior spaciousness of the Attrage.

Just sharing. No idea whether those figures he quoted are reliable. I supposed driving habits in US differ from city state like ours. 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:20 PM, Cheesey74 said:

Quite true too cos i do get ard 13-14km/l when driving at 120-130km/h on msia nsh.

All in all,  quite a good sturdy budget car with a reliable il4 dohc 16v engine, simple n easy to service/maintain, bring me all over msia, dun even know why peeps will choose to buy the 3 pot Attrage when they can get the Accent for slightly more $$$, guess most prefer the interior spaciousness of the Attrage.

Is the Attrage significantly roomier on the inside? 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:20 PM, Cheesey74 said:

The attrage has better fc than accent. That's why many choose it over accent.  

↡ Advertisement