About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

15 hours ago, Kumweng said:

Now Komoco no longer selling Accent....no more stock...

Yup Korea stopped producing Accent quite some time back, so it's just a matter of time KMC stock runs out. The indirect replacement for Accent in Korea is the Venue. 

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Yup Korea stopped producing Accent quite some time back, so it's just a matter of time KMC stock runs out. The indirect replacement for Accent in Korea is the Venue. 

That model so much more expensive than accent 

On 10/19/2020 at 11:40 AM, Thecarboy302 said:

Importing from India is always an option if they see a need to.

23 hours ago, Brass said:

Importing from India is always an option if they see a need to.

I recall having a chat with Hyundai SG via Facebook Messenger 2 years back and was told they do not bring in new generation Accent because it is made in India but times have changed and now C&C even brought in Indian-made Seltos. I wouldn't be surprised if KMC decided to bring in Accent from India since they no longer have an entry model competing at the 70k segment, cheapest car they sell now is Venue at 95k. 

20 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

I recall having a chat with Hyundai SG via Facebook Messenger 2 years back and was told they do not bring in new generation Accent because it is made in India but times have changed and now C&C even brought in Indian-made Seltos. I wouldn't be surprised if KMC decided to bring in Accent from India since they no longer have an entry model competing at the 70k segment, cheapest car they sell now is Venue at 95k. 

Actually, it doesnt matter if a car is made in Japan, Germany, Korea or India doesnt it?

And to think think that someone was actually up in arms against me few pages ago...

I have since came full circle seeing how nice Chinese cars are nowadays and Volvo shifting production to China.

If they sell it at 75k now, it will be a winner.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Brass said:

Actually, it doesnt matter if a car is made in Japan, Germany, Korea or India doesnt it?

And to think think that someone was actually up in arms against me few pages ago...

I have since came full circle seeing how nice Chinese cars are nowadays and Volvo shifting production to China.

It matters where a car is made. 

1 hour ago, Brass said:

I have to agree, I am quite impressed by Chinese cars in general, from the MG HS to the Proton X50 and X70 based on Geely models. I feel it doesn't matter where a car is made now but this is still something quite a few local buyers are very particular about, to each their own I guess. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Brass said:

True, nowadays any cars also can made in anywhere. Even not all mercs are default made in Germany lo and people still buying those model which doesnt made in Germany. 😂

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Thecarboy302 said:

I have to agree, I am quite impressed by Chinese cars in general, from the MG HS to the Proton X50 and X70 based on Geely models. I feel it doesn't matter where a car is made now but this is still something quite a few local buyers are very particular about, to each their own I guess. 

BMWs can be made in South Africa and everyone still drools over it.

Anyway, my Japanese built car is not exactly problem free with niggles here and there, so I dont really bother with country of origin.

On 10/28/2020 at 6:52 PM, Brass said:

BMWs can be made in South Africa and everyone still drools over it.

Anyway, my Japanese built car is not exactly problem free with niggles here and there, so I dont really bother with country of origin.

Great..hope you can buy and support 🇨🇳  made cars. 

You can try Petlas Tyres,

28 Sin Ming Lane, #01-140

MidView City

Singapore 573972

(enter via the junction adjacent/opposite LTA)

Thereafter, you can update us if the services, price and tyres are good. I just changed them on my 12 yo Avante, no comments yet.

↡ Advertisement