About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

20 hours ago, lifeisgood said:

Hi, my accent is 2 years now. Time to change tyres. Anyone got lobang? Thinking to change rims as well as they are currently stock(steel?

MCF market place.

:D

↡ Advertisement

On 9/20/2021 at 2:10 PM, lifeisgood said:

Hi, my accent is 2 years now. Time to change tyres. Anyone got lobang? Thinking to change rims as well as they are currently stock(steel?

@lifeisgood 

tourador tyres? Saw many cars having the decal on....even those expensive cars 🙂 

On 9/21/2021 at 10:05 PM, currypuff said:

@lifeisgood 

tourador tyres? Saw many cars having the decal on....even those expensive cars 🙂 

Put for contest I think... I also see lots of those decals but I don't see the tires on those cars... mostly still the usual Jap or Continental brands...

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I have a 2019 Hyundai Accent 1.4 CVT and I'm trying to understand if cruise control can be retrofitted to it?

Thanks!

Can cos my MIL ask me to get upgrade her Accent to a Tesla as it has cruise control.

I said no problem.

I am a car dealer and I am her loving son in law that always cater to her every whim and fancy so now she has cruise control just like a tesla.

:D

image.png.ae04189cfd0bd10a787680a39f9deb59.png

39 minutes ago, bobsy said:

Hi,

I have a 2019 Hyundai Accent 1.4 CVT and I'm trying to understand if cruise control can be retrofitted to it?

Thanks!

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie
On 2/20/2022 at 4:35 PM, samx3 said:

Can add me to the chat group? 

thanks

Can Admins PM me the Whatsapp group chat?  I just gotten a 2016 Accent and wants to learn more.

Thank you.

Neutral Newbie
On 8/30/2022 at 2:27 PM, Macross78 said:

Can Admins PM me the Whatsapp group chat?  I just gotten a 2016 Accent and wants to learn more.

Thank you.

Hi, can admin add me in the WhatsApp group. 
I just took over a 2018 accent. 
Thanks. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi admin please include me into the WhatsApp group chat bought the 2017 Hyundai accent 1.4A. Keen to know few features with the experts in the group. 

↡ Advertisement