About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

Dilly Dally here and there sure will not get good price

Slamming door hard is not a gauge of well built. Where you get this thinking from?

Oh i see... maybe slamming the bonnet is better?

↡ Advertisement

Dilly Dally here and there sure will not get good price

Slamming door hard is not a gauge of well built. Where you get this thinking from?

Most people might get the idea from those conti cars, which most of them door is heavy and needs to slam hard de?!

There is never a so called good price when buying car here. So if you think you are comfortable and could afford the car price offered, just go in and buy and dont compared later la.

Yeah lor... I test drive and fell in love with it... now driving one...

I try not to test drive anything that I cannot afford..

Ha ha... just drive for fun lor...

The temptation after test driving might be hard to resist.. Same reason as why dun go dating with other ladies after got married.. Hee

i was interested in this but the price went up to 80,999 already with COE rebate of 38k. 

is KMC expecting COE to rise after budget day.

anyway, not much of this 2017 auto accent on the road? i saw quite a few manual but didnt really see one auto yet..

Edited by Starcker

i was interested in this but the price went up to 80,999 already with COE rebate of 38k. 

anyway, not much of this auto accent on the road? i saw quite a few manual but didnt really see one auto yet..

Rebate of $38k coe would be more realistic since coe should not drop further down much?!  

anyway, not much of this 2017 auto accent on the road? i saw quite a few manual but didnt really see one auto yet..

You should have bought when Coe was 37k. Now 40k. Prices will sure increase. And new car taxes will be coming soon

You should have bought when Coe was 37k. Now 40k. Prices will sure increase. And new car taxes will be coming soon

ya. regretted.. their COE rebate now 38k from 25k.. maybe they expecting to be high 40 to low 50ish ~

• Praise 1

ya. regretted.. their COE rebate now 38k from 25k.. maybe they expecting to be high 40 to low 50ish ~

You get it wrong. When AD increases the rebate to near current COE price, it means that they want buyers who are expecting COE price to decline to commit now with high rebate. It also means that demand is weak hence they are willing to take a lesser margin to increase sale.

• Praise 1

What's holding u back?

Price? Haha. Some commented COE will go down. I still have a ride. So not really that urgent yet. But feels better to have a new one mah

Price? Haha. Some commented COE will go down. I still have a ride. So not really that urgent yet. But feels better to have a new one mah

Coe market always quite uncertain de, difficult to say when go up or come down, so better to buy if you yourself think you willing to commit, no need to wait and compared or even regret later.