About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

haha, my kid wants that because no backside.  Price is slightly on the high side compared to Accent and Elantra (during closed door sale).

Seriously your kid???

↡ Advertisement

Seriously your kid???

yes, my kid is likely to drive the car more than me.  So her choice is important.

Got kid shld choose got backside instead for more protection.

we have had a few hatches before...no issue.  Also, Jazz's seating position is higher than normal sedans so it is much easier for older folks to get in and out of the car.  Those who ferry old folks will know what I mean.

yes, my kid is likely to drive the car more than me.  So her choice is important.

we have had a few hatches before...no issue.  Also, Jazz's seating position is higher than normal sedans so it is much easier for older folks to get in and out of the car.  Those who ferry old folks will know what I mean.

Oh ok, when u mentioned kid, I tot is still small children.

I shall called my girls as kids too [:)], but mine is sedan so they got no choice but to adapt [laugh]

• Praise 1

Oh ok, when u mentioned kid, I tot is still small children.

I shall called my girls as kids too [:)], but mine is sedan so they got no choice but to adapt [laugh]

haha...i see.  I guess we are always a kid in the eyes of our parents....no matter how old we are.

I still call "girl2" even though she's already in her 20s  [laugh]

Edited by BoneStock
  • Praise 2

Anyone ask for upgrading the 14" rim to 15" or 16" for free before and successful ?

Lol... The 14 is steel rims... Dun even have alloy rims... Still want to get 15or 16...

Lol... The 14 is steel rims... Dun even have alloy rims... Still want to get 15or 16...

I ever see on the road,Remember is 14 inch sport rims but looks damn cartoon.lol.....

I ever see on the road,Remember is 14 inch sport rims but looks damn cartoon.lol.....

That was the old accent, pre FL version which had higher coe and higher omv.

Cartoon never mind, I am getting 15km/l. That's all that matters.

• Praise 1

That was the old accent, pre FL version which had higher coe and higher omv.

Cartoon never mind, I am getting 15km/l. That's all that matters.

I think you have mistaken.

Accent is nice.

What I mean is new car getting bigger and bigger after each generation and with14 inch rim not really looks nice on accent.15 inchs suits accent much more.

Can the Elantra 15" be used to replace the Accent 14"? There are some elantra owners who wants to sell their 15" to upgrade to 16".

Can the Elantra 15" be used to replace the Accent 14"? There are some elantra owners who wants to sell their 15" to upgrade to 16".

if same pcd why not?

i was given a hyundai accent 1.6 to drive while travelling in cape town, they were running 16 inch rims. 

Whether 14", 15" or 16", alloys are available to replace the stock wheels. If not mistaken, Elantra has 5 lug nuts though so that's not possible to just take that one and change  [laugh] . I know some owners have successfully changed to either 15 or 16 inch. IIRC 16 inch you will be able to get a tire size that end up similar diameter with the 14 inch wheel. 15 inch no matter what tire size it will result in a slightly different diameter. At least that's what I get from tire size calculator online...

Original Hyundai Accent does come with either 14" or 16" (Korea). Personally I am running the "cartoon-size" 14" rims  [laugh].

• Praise 1

Elantra pcd 5 x 114.3 different with Accent 4 x 100 pcd

Whether 14", 15" or 16", alloys are available to replace the stock wheels. If not mistaken, Elantra has 5 lug nuts though so that's not possible to just take that one and change [laugh] . I know some owners have successfully changed to either 15 or 16 inch. IIRC 16 inch you will be able to get a tire size that end up similar diameter with the 14 inch wheel. 15 inch no matter what tire size it will result in a slightly different diameter. At least that's what I get from tire size calculator online...

Original Hyundai Accent does come with either 14" or 16" (Korea). Personally I am running the "cartoon-size" 14" rims [laugh].

Thought of getting the rims from Taobao, cheaper by about $200, any suggestions?

• Praise 1

66,999 accent 1.4 4dr.

Listed is 69,999 they had a weekend promotion and offered 3k discount

1 yr free servicing + in car camera 2 channel + 3m solar film.

Current promo until Wed is 67999 with 7 year free servicing and 7 year warranty

Not sure if they got throw in other stuff or not 

Current promo until Wed is 67999 with 7 year free servicing and 7 year warranty

Not sure if they got throw in other stuff or not

after 7 yrs itch maybe they hope owners to change car
  • Praise 1