About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi, I'm new to this group and can someone add me to Accent group.Thank you

I will be collecting my Accent in first week of August.

Edited by valluru
deleted number
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Dear All,

Good Morning.

Going to be a new owner of Accent coming week (possible beginning August too), hope can add me in group.

Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Hi im new to this group to, btw can add me to the accent whatapps group to issit available?? if have update me so can pass my number.

Collecting the car ard aug to 😍 

Thank you

On 7/23/2020 at 6:45 AM, valluru said:

Hi, I'm new to this group and can someone add me to Accent group.Thank you

I will be collecting my Accent in first week of August.

On 7/24/2020 at 9:04 AM, Reds1892 said:

Dear All,

Good Morning.

Going to be a new owner of Accent coming week (possible beginning August too), hope can add me in group.

Thanks.

On 7/24/2020 at 12:03 PM, honeywell said:

Hi im new to this group to, btw can add me to the accent whatapps group to issit available?? if have update me so can pass my number.

Collecting the car ard aug to 😍 

Thank you

PM sent

Neutral Newbie

Hi! Collecting  my accent next week, any kind soul can advise if I change to 15 inch rim what is the pcd and offset for 15inch rim? Also, I considering remain 14inch and change the rim instead of steel rim,  if you are interested to sell your original accent 14 inch sport rim do let me know. Thank you!

54 minutes ago, Ar1472007 said:

Hi! Collecting  my accent next week, any kind soul can advise if I change to 15 inch rim what is the pcd and offset for 15inch rim? Also, I considering remain 14inch and change the rim instead of steel rim,  if you are interested to sell your original accent 14 inch sport rim do let me know. Thank you!

The PCD is 4x100mm. Offset I’m not sure. You can remain 14” but apparently some tyre models can be hard to find for the 14” size. Can consider to up to 16” to get identical tyre circumference. 

On 7/29/2020 at 12:59 PM, Ar1472007 said:

I can only tell you me experience is that 14 inch rim is ok.  Nothing wrong.  Just tat when it is time to change tires there will be limitations to your choices esp if you have certain tire brands in mine.

So I changed mine to 15 inch.

Neutral Newbie
On 7/29/2020 at 1:58 PM, V-280 said:

The PCD is 4x100mm. Offset I’m not sure. You can remain 14” but apparently some tyre models can be hard to find for the 14” size. Can consider to up to 16” to get identical tyre circumference. 

Tku much

Neutral Newbie
On 8/3/2020 at 8:48 AM, Philipkee said:

I can only tell you me experience is that 14 inch rim is ok.  Nothing wrong.  Just tat when it is time to change tires there will be limitations to your choices esp if you have certain tire brands in mine.

So I changed mine to 15 inch.

Tku much

1 hour ago, Jj_wxyz06 said:

Hi there. Owned the accent since March. Would love to join the group chat. Thanks

Now Komoco no longer selling Accent....no more stock...

↡ Advertisement