Mitsubishi to make only SUV

SeriousGuy

The GLX is such a workhorse and it's a shame to see them at the scrap yard in just 10 yrs. They are good for at least 2 COE.

Supercharged

They have to do a much better job in their SUV, their product in recent years is not appalling at all be it SUV or CARs.

The outlander is selling cos the price is attractive, if not i dont see how it would compare with the other makes.

The Lancers and Galants were the rage or "In thing "  about 20 years back; I still remember their Celeste - used to be very sexy looking from the outside with large curved rear screen   

Mitsubishi with their Evo series made good rally cars previously and also had a decent range of vehicles so I read with surprise on their decision to just focus on SUVs.

Not sure what prompted this decision but surely they could rub shoulders with Suzuki, Mazda, Nissan and co?

• Praise 3

Not only SUVs. Their Triton pickups are selling well too.

Anyway they are broke. So have to cut the unprofitable product lines.

Mitsubishi with their Evo series made good rally cars previously and also had a decent range of vehicles so I read with surprise on their decision to just focus on SUVs.

Not sure what prompted this decision but surely they could rub shoulders with Suzuki, Mazda, Nissan and co?

↡ Advertisement