2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

It is a pity due to tax etc the revised 2.0 litre won't make it here. Hope the 1.6 has been improved and is not just a carryover from the outgoing one. Maybe a 1.6 turbo from the Levorg one day? ;)

It seems the 2017 2.0 Impreza may actually make it here. I noticed on SGCM they added an entry for the 2.0, both sedan and hatch.

↡ Advertisement

It seems the 2017 2.0 Impreza may actually make it here. I noticed on SGCM they added an entry for the 2.0, both sedan and hatch.

Nice, wonder if they will bring the top spec with vectoring ;) Seems to be getting decent reviews overseas so far.

• Praise 1

Its already in LK Showroom, behind one corner. My SE show to me, can touch but no access to the interior. Look good but to me, look like Mit Lancer. You can pre-book @ $101K.

• Praise 3

$101K is 1.6 sedan. i think 1K more for hatch.

have almost all the features that subaru can offer, except the Eyesight system.

• Praise 2

So a Impreza 2.0 costs $8k more than a 2.0 forester?

Not sure why the price so jacked up. Hope it is the top-line model with Active Torque Vectoring etc, as that price is very difficult to compete in the segment, particularly with those that have turbos and other features.

Some info from Australia: http://www.caradvice.com.au/508482/small-hatchback-comparison-holden-astra-v-renault-megane-v-subaru-impreza/

Edited by Gemmoglock
  • Praise 1

Not sure why the price so jacked up. Hope it is the top-line model with Active Torque Vectoring etc, as that price is very difficult to compete in the segment, particularly with those that have turbos and other features.

Some info from Australia: http://www.caradvice.com.au/508482/small-hatchback-comparison-holden-astra-v-renault-megane-v-subaru-impreza/

MI pricing farny one. Levorg 1.6 selling higher than Legacy & Outback which are a class above

Cos the Levorg is considered the replacement for the WRX wagon which is a premium model compared to the standard Legacy... same pricing structure like the past...

• Praise 2

If sgcarmart information is correct, spec is very high even for the 1.6 model.

I notice that Sgcarmart is not always very accurate with specs...

↡ Advertisement