2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

Hi all,

I looking to replace my latio and I really like the outlook of the new impreza, I see a few on the road already.  can I ask the new one is it 4wd?  and the engines are 1.6cc and 2.0cc?

my fren say he go to test drive at motorimagine that time the sales tell him no turbo version for this?

what a pity, if subaru come out with a 2.0cc plus 4wd plus turbo version and put a big big air scroop on hood, I will sure buy.

welcome to the forum. Yes, the new Impreza is AWD (all wheel drive). both 1.6 and 2.0 are available, but longer wait for the 2.0 coz need to indent.

there is no turbo version for Impreza. in the past you have Impreza WRX as the turbo version. WRX is now standing on its own now without the badge impreza. If you like to have a turbo, you can try the Levorg which is a 1.6L turbo-charged engine. Price higher than impreza but lower than WRX.

if you want 2.0 plus 4wd plus turbo, you will be looking at the WRX and it is available. So yes, you can buy. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

OMV nowadays don't worth much liao la. End of 10 years just 2-3k difference only between most cars.

Not sure the Kbps but pretty sure it works on old version of Camry.

Not going for long trips so Radio will do for me. U play around and post the fix, K?

After playing for so long, finally got it to work.

1. Use windows instead of mac.

2. Use VLC player

3. Drag the songs from USB drive into VLC library/playlist

4. Save playlist as .m3u back to USB drive

5. Our head unit should be able to recognize the playlist and songs within

Edited by Pinkpan
  • Praise 1

hi bros,

newbie here, just did my 1k servicing. after that feels that the car is really sluggish during acceleration, is it because of the oil change?

hi bros,

newbie here, just did my 1k servicing. after that feels that the car is really sluggish during acceleration, is it because of the oil change?

Haven't gone for my 1k servicing yet, but as far as I know, last time new car came with mineral oil, hence 1k servicing will change to synthetic oil, so should be smoother, not suppose to get sluggish. Maybe fellow bros who has done their 1k can advise better.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone can confirm our impreza is 6 or 7 speed. Ask 2 different SE give different answers wah lau eh

Neutral Newbie

Haven't gone for my 1k servicing yet, but as far as I know, last time new car came with mineral oil, hence 1k servicing will change to synthetic oil, so should be smoother, not suppose to get sluggish. Maybe fellow bros who has done their 1k can advise better.

No any different after 1k service, no sluggish

Neutral Newbie

Anyone can confirm our impreza is 6 or 7 speed. Ask 2 different SE give different answers wah lau eh

Imperza use CVT gearbox, transmission that can change seamlessly through a continuous range of effective gear ratios. Not 6 or 7 speed, can say unlimited speed.

thanks bro, maybe I'm imagining things, thanks for replying.

Is Synthetic according to MI. 5.3 liters to be exact.

Check the oil level after park over night. If the level exceed high mark then have MI pump it out.

The overfill may be the cause of sluggish.

Hi. Can you PM me as well? Thanks!

Using mobile app...can't find PM link.

Y don't u PM me, I'll reply u.

Check the oil level after park over night. If the level exceed high mark then have MI pump it out.

I've checked it, it's a few mm above the high mark, do I still have to get them to drain it out?

Hypersonic

How can it be 5.3L of engine oil for 1.6L engine?

My XT 2.0L only used 5.1L.

(edited)

I've checked it, it's a few mm above the high mark, do I still have to get them to drain it out?

Go back MI to get it drain or live with it. Make sure engine is cold when u check oil. Edited by 999

How can it be 5.3L of engine oil for 1.6L engine?

My XT 2.0L only used 5.1L.

Because that's what MI's Master Technician said during the new owner workshop last Saturday for Impreza.
↡ Advertisement