2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

they change out your reverse cam? why?

Blank Screen issue. Was surprised as I thought it was going to be software update. Position of camera also seem to changed.

Oil got suck out, now can feel the engine able to rev more freely. 

Saw a pure red around 1pm plus, Yours?

↡ Advertisement

Blank Screen issue. Was surprised as I thought it was going to be software update. Position of camera also seem to changed.

nope. i left about 12 plus.

Bro,

Just came back from LK for remove the extra oil.

You have changed the whole head unit?

Between, I have booked appt to check the static sound issue.

Bro,

Just came back from LK for remove the extra oil.

You have changed the whole head unit?

Between, I have booked appt to check the static sound issue.

Just the camera only, according to the paper work.

Did you had your 1st servicing done at TPY or LK? Just curious to see if the problem is related to TPY only.

(edited)

Just the camera only, according to the paper work.

Did you had your 1st servicing done at TPY or LK? Just curious to see if the problem is related to TPY only.

Serviced by LK. Their master mechanic kept remind us to check the oil level in last week workshop, can sense that know their quality control is lacking.

I also encounter black screen, is it good to change the camera?

How is the new camera so far?

Edited by Kah178

(edited)

Serviced by LK. Their master mechanic kept remind us to check the oil level in last week workshop, can sense that know their quality control is lacking.

Just change yesterday...let me be guinea pig first.

Actually is an oversight by MIE. Is BS about not able to check when engine cold at the workshop servicing.

Simple reason is that when engine is hot, just ensure about half inch or 13mm below high mark, when cold it will not exceed either the high mark or will only exceed a little.

Not an QA issue but lack of training. You can see the Assistant Manager know nuts about technical stuff. All being answered by the Master Mech.

Went in yesterday to do auto light sensitivity adjustment was told it cannot be done.

Edited by 999

Just change yesterday...let me be guinea pig first.

Actually is an oversight by MIE. Is BS about not able to check when engine cold at the workshop servicing.

Simple reason is that when engine is hot, just ensure about half inch or 13mm below high mark, when cold it will not exceed either the high mark or will only exceed a little.

Not an QA issue but lack of training. You can see the Assistant Manager know nuts about technical stuff. All being answered by the Master Mech.

Went in yesterday to do auto light sensitivity adjustment was told it cannot be done.

Yah, master mech did mentioned we can request them to program the sensitive to low level.

Unbelievable, invited us to attend the workshop but half way showing the head unit the demo car battery flat.

Yah, master mech did mentioned we can request them to program the sensitive to low level.

Unbelievable, invited us to attend the workshop but half way showing the head unit the demo car battery flat.

Flat twice!!!!

For those with blank screen issue, note the reverse cam will be changed.

Very sure resolution is poorer. Cannot even see car plate of car plate behide.

only after the servicing then i found out from a forester friend that we can top up $ for MI to use Motul instead of Shell for servicing. 

only after the servicing then i found out from a forester friend that we can top up $ for MI to use Motul instead of Shell for servicing.

Not worth $70 more

Neutral Newbie

How long do I have to wait for the 1k servicing, assuming I bring in my car at 0800 Hrs (first slot)?

My 1k servicing is from 8.30 to 12.30

my appointment was 0830, just before lunch they call me say ready. But i think depends on what other works (install autofold, under chassis coating) or rectifications (remove scratch, troubleshoot any fault) you have.

1st visit for oil change:Appointment 1.30pm, received SMS collect car at 3.30pm

2nd visit for screen issue, wiper juddering etc. :Appointment 1245pm, car ready at 4pm.

Mmm...now MI said camera was never changed. 

Forgot to take note of the software before sending in for servicing. Latest is 1.17.08.20. Wonder those first batch delivery are which version? Was told by sales that 1st batch was already updated to latest version.

Those with blankscreen issue, unless you have serious issue with the blank screen don't get them to change. 

Now I find alignment is off to the left, not sure if they have reset to default.