2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

What an arrogant response, good that you are not giving your business to this lady. MI does tag your name to the SE who served you first, so you have to be very firm in requesting for another person. My SE isn't the best but at least gets the job done properly, so PM me if you want his contact.

sorry, i dont know how to pm, could you pm me your SE name and contact, thanks a lot

So actually did you fall off from the chair? ððð

haha, no lah, i have to said the sofa there is quite comfortable, not easy to fall off
↡ Advertisement

Can someone recommend a decent SE to me pls.

Went to subaru tpy to test drive the impreza this afternoon, encounter this lady SE. I asked any freebies, she replied "anything u see in the car are free", I almost fell off the chair.

Ask for Megan png, she is decent and willing to work with you, located at Alexandra

Thanks to those who replied, looks like many decent SEs in Leng Kee.  I am mindful of the 1-month lock-in, will probably visit Leng Kee in Mar.  Hope no surprise from budget announcement on 19 Feb, Cat B continues to trend down :a-happy:

Thanks to those who replied, looks like many decent SEs in Leng Kee.  I am mindful of the 1-month lock-in, will probably visit Leng Kee in Mar.  Hope no surprise from budget announcement on 19 Feb, Cat B continues to trend down :a-happy:

One month lock-in I think only happens after you test drive and they register your IC for that.

If no test drive and just talk-talk, there should not be any lock-in yet.

One month lock-in I think only happens after you test drive and they register your IC for that.

If no test drive and just talk-talk, there should not be any lock-in yet.

Yes, i test drove on that day. In fact, i brought my cheque book, and was going to make a booking after the test drive. I didnt expect too much freebies, and would make the booking if the SE gave me the standard ones like front car cam, solar film and probably an extra set of car mat. However, the one serving me really "exceed my expectation", and left me with no choice but walk out.

• Praise 1

Yes, i test drove on that day. In fact, i brought my cheque book, and was going to make a booking after the test drive. I didnt expect too much freebies, and would make the booking if the SE gave me the standard ones like front car cam, solar film and probably an extra set of car mat. However, the one serving me really "exceed my expectation", and left me with no choice but walk out.

Why walk out? Just ask to see the manager and get another SE?

Same thing happened too. Just write in and request SE change. I did that.

Same thing happened too. Just write in and request SE change. I did that.

Yes. If 有wanna buy, dun need walk out. Walk out cannot prove anything. One more or one less customer to them does not make a difference

Yes. If 有wanna buy, dun need walk out. Walk out cannot prove anything. One more or one less customer to them does not make a difference

buy sure find a way, this car has USP.

æ⤠buy sure find a way, this car has USP.

Hahaha.......yes.

Where to find a 2.0L car at almost 96k with everything under the sgcm list all in with a good drive?

Compare this to the K3 and the Korean failed miserably

• Praise 1

Hahaha.......yes.

Where to find a 2.0L car at almost 96k with everything under the sgcm list all in with a good drive?

Compare this to the K3 and the Korean failed miserably

Why compare this to the K3 when it's $20,000+ cheaper? Lmao. Edited by car_Boy_75
  • Praise 1

Why compare this to the K3 when it's $20,000+ cheaper? Lmao.

I think he compare top spec k3 which is 93k with Subaru impreza so is fair comparsion la!

I think he compare top spec k3 which is 93k with Subaru impreza so is fair comparsion la!

yeah no horse run.. was considering korean cars and 1.6 impreza... so sad MI dont bring it in anymore.. if not wld have bought that..

Why compare this to the K3 when it's $20,000+ cheaper? Lmao.

It isn't.

According to current pricelist,nett for k3 SX is $93999 and this car has a 1.6L engine.

Compare high specs.