2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

On 12/2/2019 at 2:33 PM, 999 said:

Car went in for aircon not being cold..returned 3 days later with with 5 or more problem! Better to get workshop outside rather that those idiot mechanics with screwed up attitude in their work.

Went in servicing within the same month and to rectify the last issue created during air-con servicing. Returned car late afternoon with the same problem I went in servicing for and the next day problem became worst. Workmanship totally sucks.

Which workshop you went to? Leng Kee?

↡ Advertisement

On 12/6/2019 at 6:30 PM, Vidz said:

Which workshop you went to? Leng Kee?

TPY but both same same.

SA called to say I need to change aircon filter but that was change in last servicing. When I open up and check, the filter is still white with a bit of dust.

All beware of their this, even battery kept asking me to change in every servicing after first year, but it lasted me for 2.5 year and possibly could be even longer?

54 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Since when impreza selling price become so close to avante and cheaper than altis?

Since 2017, about after June.

When I got the car prior to the Sept 1 bidding crash of $36001 (1.6 i-s), it was about 90k, 5k higher than Elantra S and 10k cheaper than Altis eco.

Screenshot_20200205-170240_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200205-170450_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Brass
  • Praise 2

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Since when impreza selling price become so close to avante and cheaper than altis?

Last Sep was selling at $84k nett, full spec, 2L some more.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Jp66 said:

Didnt know that the impreza now price is close to korean cars siah. The facelift impreza looks not bad.

32 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Didnt know that the impreza now price is close to korean cars siah. The facelift impreza looks not bad.

I beg to differ though, the facelift makes it worse. Now it really is pig-nosed.

Somehow the Avante styling, which is divisive enough, really grows on you, but a big thumbs down for this design.

Nevertheless, a good car.

10 hours ago, Brass said:

I beg to differ though, the facelift makes it worse. Now it really is pig-nosed.

Somehow the Avante styling, which is divisive enough, really grows on you, but a big thumbs down for this design.

Different people see things differently la. Guess some people might find avante design is ugly. Lol.

• Praise 2

On 2/5/2020 at 8:50 PM, Jp66 said:

Yah was quite tempted by the 2.0l impreza hb too but the test drive car felt super sluggish, tyres were not properly inflated which killed the overall test driving experience. 

This was coupled with the shit trade in offer and crazy high insurance, decided to buy the avante for 10k lesser. 

• Praise 1

On 2/5/2020 at 10:51 PM, Brass said:

You wouldn't like the fuel consumption...

34 minutes ago, teomingern said:

You wouldn't like the fuel consumption...

What do you mean? The Avante or the 2.0?

Should be about the same, wont be that bad.

I reckon this FC thing is overblown in reference to the 2.0 Impreza. In heavy traffic to and from the office I am getting about 8L/100km (12.5km/l). Not bad by any means. 

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Magfocus said:

I reckon this FC thing is overblown in reference to the 2.0 Impreza. In heavy traffic to and from the office I am getting about 8L/100km (12.5km/l). Not bad by any means. 

Hi Mag,

In comparison I guess ... the facts are that it is an AWD and not best in case FC boxer engine.

Don't drive too often or don't drive at all if too concern about these differences, pros and cons ... btw, I drive the end 2017 forester xt and 100% on S mode for drivability. 8km/l or 400km on a good tank with 50/50 city/hwy driving and 350km with 90/10 city/hwy driving but glorious 350nm 240bhp cheaply at sgd120k about 2 yrs ago.

Cheers.

Richard 

Anybody received the registered mail in regards to the 3 X recall? Who's going to be lab mouse?

Edited by 999