2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

7 hours ago, 999 said:

Anybody received the registered mail in regards to the 3 X recall? Who's going to be lab mouse?

yup, I got it. Can don't go meh?

↡ Advertisement

6 hours ago, Magfocus said:

Already done the 3x recalls - just let them know to do it during the regular service. 

oh ok. I already service at outside workshop.

On 2/21/2020 at 9:44 PM, Jp66 said:

oh ok. I already service at outside workshop.

PCV valve, alu change to stainless steel, 

brake hose change, good consider an upgrade mod

and ECM programming. 

So far in SG, according to sources, no issue from these 3 thing.

• Praise 1

The Impreza 2.0 saloon/hatch are going for  a song at $90,800/$91,800 but with compulsory trade in of your exsitng car, in-house loan and insurance.

The trade in price is ridiculously low.  Need to top up extra $3K if you don't trade in. Plus additional top up if  you don't take their in-house loan and insurance.

Ends up to be not so good a deal afterall.

On 2/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Brass said:

Since 2017, about after June.

When I got the car prior to the Sept 1 bidding crash of $36001 (1.6 i-s), it was about 90k, 5k higher than Elantra S and 10k cheaper than Altis eco.

Screenshot_20200205-170240_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200205-170450_Gallery.jpg

So the Impreza 2.0l at $90,800 might not be so bad if compared to the $90,300 you paid for the 1.6l in 2017.

2 hours ago, Vinceng said:

So the Impreza 2.0l at $90,800 might not be so bad if compared to the $90,300 you paid for the 1.6l in 2017.

I believe prices can be lower.

If I am buying a car now, I would be really put off by this amount. I would much rather buy something else.

It is reminded that the Elantra (S) then costs only 5k less and the Elite is even more expensive.

Neutral Newbie

just sent 10:30 am today (4.03.2020 Wed) for the 3 recall jobs at Leng Kee.  A guy called to say my car ready only after 2 pm tomorrow.  Its inconvenience to my routine and can I claim taxi fares from MI agent? I am sure many cars will get the same recalls.  Pls share here how long it takes to fix.

recall.jpeg

3 hours ago, ZMC said:

@yellowshaun  is there a new impreza? or they mean the 2020 2.0L 

It's the FL

And I doubt it's less than 100k now since cat B is almost 30k.

But then, it's long in the tooth so unless if they sell it competitively, no one will buy it.

Next gen 1.5T is more interesting.

They could do something like the new civic with the detuned 1.5T with cat A COE, and provide tuning services like AUDI to tune it to its maximum power.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, am looking to change the front grille to the mesh type and also to add a front lip. May i ask if anyone know where i can get these/any recommendations? TIA!

Hi, I just collected my new Subaru Impreza from MI in mid Oct. Any group that I can join? Thanks.

1 issue I faced is jerky CVT at Low rpm. Any owners have the same issue? Mileage only 600km+ now. 😅