Loan for renewal of 5yr COE

sam138

i'm sadden to read some comments from our members here that say "if you cannot afford 20k cash for COE, you better off without a car". [hur]

this is like saying if one could not give birth to a baby, one should not bothered to fall in love and get married at all. :dizzy:

Cars n babies are different issues and you are making an invalid comparison
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Probably go for purchasing 2nd hand that left with 1 yr might be better.  I had friends doing this..plus dun need to pay extra for downpayment

Supercharged

COE RENEWAL LOAN FOR CAR & COMMERCIAL VEHICLES

LOAN UP TO 70% FOR CAR 3.9%

CONTACT 90707950 SOPHIA

3.9??

I have much lower than yours..

why don't you guys try personal loan from the banks? Recently got a call from CIMB/ CITI, both offering 2.5+-% p.a. interest for 2-5 yrs loan and you can max out your credit limit or 80%. I think that is sufficient for the coe renewal and the rates are pretty good too.

Turbocharged

Those taking bank loans on housing better think twice about getting additional loans for cars coz with TDSR in place these will be taken into consideration if you want to refinance your housing loan. 

Turbocharged
(edited)

I see a few newbies first post offering loan service, forumers have to be very careful .  If these people don't even state their registered company name and is so-called freelance, it may be a scam.  Nowadays there are scammers and loan shark fishing for people's personal details and misusing it.  Worst, may ask for some fees or downpayment then disappear.  Please exercise extreme caution and check when dealing !!

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

I see a few newbies first post offering loan service, forumers have to be very careful .  If these people don't even state their registered company name and is so-called freelance, it may be a scam.  Nowadays there are scammers and loan shark fishing for people's personal details and misusing it.  Worst, may ask for some fees or downpayment then disappear.  Please exercise extreme caution and check when dealing !!

Yah the moderators better take note of it. 

I see a few newbies first post offering loan service, forumers have to be very careful . If these people don't even state their registered company name and is so-called freelance, it may be a scam. Nowadays there are scammers and loan shark fishing for people's personal details and misusing it. Worst, may ask for some fees or downpayment then disappear. Please exercise extreme caution and check when dealing !!

There are a few. Especially that "Sophiaaa" spamming all over the place, does moderator allow unauthorised advertising? Someone ever told me off here saying must sponsor a thread.

Now it sets me wondering, hmm.......

Hello, any MCFers care to share coe renewal experience and which company u dealt with? im looking to get a 5 yr renewal loan so appreciate your help! :)

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I can help you the loan for coe renewal. 3.25% interest rate. Renew 10 years can loan up to 7 years. Renew 5 years can loan up to 5 years. A small admin fee would be charged. Can contact me for info. Hp: 98607949.

• Praise 1

Just helping.Colleague just take a coe loan to renew his 06 honda accord.

Terence 93623352

Stop spamming lah, you are YEN96.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hey, saw this ad on fb for 5 year COE renewal. You can try to give them a call and whats their response. Although im a bit late for this. Lol..

post-172365-0-63857900-1479712192_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

if one has to loan a 5 year COE, I suggest think carefully before signing on dotted line whether it makes sense.  At today's prices, 5years COE is about $27k.  If  cant even fork out $27k, why even get a car?  Use it for other essentials.  Don't over stretch yourself.

if one has to loan a 5 year COE, I suggest think carefully before signing on dotted line whether it makes sense.  At today's prices, 5years COE is about $27k.  If  cant even fork out $27k, why even get a car?  Use it for other essentials.  Don't over stretch yourself.

It might make financial sense to take  a loan and use your cash on hand to get higher returns.

not easy to get a annual return of 3.25% or higher for 5-7yrs unless u are gd in the stock market or get lucky in some unit trusts or reits investment.

the modern consumer mindset now is spend now with your future money...but if future money don't come...think abt it another day. just spend and enjoy first.

there are many Singaporeans who don't even have 10k savings and still wanna buy car or even already driving a car

• Praise 1

to each his won la right?

considering COE prices, it don't make financial sense at all to own cars let alone 5-10 yrs coe renewals.. however, people do have money and some people (they might not have 20-30k cash in hand) but they know they have secured jobs through which they can make the month installment. 

we all know the convenience of a car.. once you have one it really is difficult to not live without one. oh well happy midweek MCFers! :)

↡ Advertisement