Audi Q2 Coming Soon

Lab4games

price kinda competitive,though havent checked out; kena poisoned again.. still, if using dsg.. now that audi offers 5yr warranty, check out the T&C before commit..

Supercharged

Announced today $129,999. Attractive pricing.

is a con: that's for the slow, coming in May, 1.0L engine.

the boot is tiny too.

• Praise 1

is a con: that's for the slow, coming in May, 1.0L engine.

the boot is tiny too.

Yes bro, it's for the 1.0l engine. The attractive one is the powerful 1.4l but too ex

wonder how much it will be priced here and if it is going to be popular..

absolutely beautiful

ab9ae19.jpg

Hyundai i20 with polo lights.

:D

hyundai-i20-e463133d-1024x768.jpg

exterior_car_rear.png

Edited by Jamesc

Q2 is quite small for SUV/crossover and better off getting A3.

But it can be a better alternative to the Toyota CH-R or Vezel if you mind about the common-ness of the Vezel on the roads.

Q2 is quite small for SUV/crossover and better off getting A3.

Not everyone likes big fat lumpy SUV.  This one fits nicely for those who sleeker & smaller SUV (who doesnt need the humongous space.  The 1.0T engine should be the same as the A3 (quite sufficient for this petite SUV).  It is just 10K more than A3.

Just placed a deposit for the Q2. Refundable after test drive in April (1st shipment). Anyone else booked?

Anyone know if this S-tronic 7 speed dual clutch transmission is same as the 7 speed DSG or its a different one? Any known issues?

Edited by Chillipadi

Just placed a deposit for the Q2. Refundable after test drive in April (1st shipment). Anyone else booked?

Anyone know if this S-tronic 7 speed dual clutch transmission is same as the 7 speed DSG or its a different one? Any known issues?

Oh, you mean there is no car to test drive yet? Did you book the 1.0 or 1.4?

Supercharged

1.4 already here, can't test drive means not here ie.1.0

No Q2 1.0 for test drive yet.

Q2 1.4 available but price close or more expensive than Q3 depending on which trim you choose.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Any difference between Q2 1.4 versus 1.0 model ? Are those Virtual cockpit, MMI and all shown in Q2 videos are part of pricing within 129K for 1.0 Ltr version ?

How is the Audi Warranty - same as 5 years including parts ?  Please share info, as i am also evaluating to buy Q2 1.0 pending my visit and test drive this week, Thanks Jega

Hi,

Any difference between Q2 1.4 versus 1.0 model ? Are those Virtual cockpit, MMI and all shown in Q2 videos are part of pricing within 129K for 1.0 Ltr version ?

How is the Audi Warranty - same as 5 years including parts ?  Please share info, as i am also evaluating to buy Q2 1.0 pending my visit and test drive this week, Thanks Jega

Saw the display unit (yellow) at the showroom and it should be the 1.4.

Exterior - Looks about the same size as Vezel. Overall ok looking except the rear light which I don't quite like it when I saw the real thing. Looks like VW Polo light. I still prefer the typical Audi rear lights. To be honest, I think the Q2 looks so much better in photos than the real thing. I hope its because of the yellow colour which I totally don't like.

Interior - Feels slightly more spacious than A3 Sportsback although on paper the dimension for Q2 is shorter than A3 Sportsback, could be due to the width. Height not very high so it should be good for those existing sedan drivers looking for a change. The dashboard layout is typical Audi so that is a consolation/no surprises. Unfortunately, there is no electric seat for driver and front passenger so its like backward 10 years which I am quite disappointed. And no, VC is add on even for 1.4. MMI is similar to A3 without Apple Carplay and Google equivalent.

Boot - Very small IMO, maybe I am too used to my sedan so I may be bias but I do think that the space is quite typical for a hatchback. Yes the SE always like to say that the seats are foldable but I want my rear seats to ferry passengers + carry things. If I don't need rear seats I would have gotten a van please.

Warranty - 5 years but you may have to check with the SE for details of the warranty coverage.

Drive - Cant comment on the drive as cannot afford 1.4 so don't want to be disappointed when testing the 1.0.

Overall - Its another option for those who are also considering an entry level SUV. If you can accept the small boot space of a hatch + no electric seat even for an Audi, then I think this is worth shortlisting.

↡ Advertisement