2016 toyota fielder

Spurman

Supercharged

Was wondering how cum no one start a thread on this car.

Saw this car at a pi. Car lingual.

Seems like a nice looking car.

Anyone driving one here? And frm what i gathered. Theres 1.5x 1.5g and 1.5wx??

Seems little info to suggest the diff??

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Was wondering how cum no one start a thread on this car.

Saw this car at a pi. Car lingual.

Seems like a nice looking car.

Anyone driving one here? And frm what i gathered. Theres 1.5x 1.5g and 1.5wx??

Seems little info to suggest the diff??

Sgcarmart, under new car Toyota. There have toyota fielder between X, G and WXB model. Tick the three difference model and compare, sgcarmart will show you the different.

As usual, X model is the base model, halogen headlight, no auto climate aircon, no smart key etc etc

G model slight better, has smart key, leather steering wheel.

WXB model for sure the top range, has all the best stuff. LED headlight, front foglight etc etc etc

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Sgcarmart, under new car Toyota. There have toyota fielder between X, G and WXB model. Tick the three difference model and compare, sgcarmart will show you the different.

As usual, X model is the base model, halogen headlight, no auto climate aircon, no smart key etc etc

G model slight better, has smart key, leather steering wheel.

WXB model for sure the top range, has all the best stuff. LED headlight, front foglight etc etc etc

Well i meant other than the details from sgcarmart. Lol.

But thanks bro for the headsup.

23km/ltr seems a super good figures sia. Prob can expect avg 15 to 17km per ltr for daily usage. Ideal for travelling salesperson i reckon.

Contemplating this car btw honda vezel and honda shuttle

a reminder to all, especially the chicken who gave a dislike.

NPNT is not wasting bandwidth and its a unspoken rule by most mcfers....NPNT or NVNT

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Well i meant other than the details from sgcarmart. Lol.

But thanks bro for the headsup.

23km/ltr seems a super good figures sia. Prob can expect avg 15 to 17km per ltr for daily usage. Ideal for travelling salesperson i reckon.

Contemplating this car btw honda vezel and honda shuttle

Anyone tried Toyota Fielder before? Any feedback/Advice?

• Praise 2

Seems like shuttle have empowered fielder ration 1000 to 1 cars

so what car you got in the end ? I don't like the side and back profile of Shuttle. Like bread car  [laugh]

• Praise 1

so what car you got in the end ? I don't like the side and back profile of Shuttle. Like bread car [laugh]

Oh this selection for my bil.... he got the mazda 3 in the end

I dunno why u all dislike shuttle. But I feel it's an awesome looking car. I would have gotten it if it's AD.

Coz the puny wheels make the car look quite cartoon?

so what car you got in the end ? I don't like the side and back profile of Shuttle. Like bread car  [laugh]

Shuttle wins in almost every department..................except maybe gearbox if fielder is really 5 speed vs Shuttle's cvt(personal preference)..................Waiting for your FR............... [:p]  [:p] 

• Praise 1

Fielder also CVT. Anyway, just placed an order yesterday. Car is smallish (so as to fall under a lower tax bracket in Jpn). Rear legroom is good, however headroom only decent. Tall guys won't like it ^_^  Very basic car, plain interior and some say boring ........... Why i chose Fielder

1. I'm a sucker for "rare" makes and models .........  [laugh]

2. Reliable engine

3. Reported superb FC - This one have to confirm after I drive it for a while lah

4. I like it that it is very simple and totally minimal electronic niceties or gadgetry 

5. Price - it's the cheapest wagon one can get 

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 2

Congrats! Care to share your price and package and which PI you got it from? PM me if not convenient to reveal

Edited by Sadan

Congrats! Care to share your price and package and which PI you got it from? PM me if not convenient to reveal ð

Am I correct to say it's cheaper than Honda Shuttle at the moment since you mention it's 'cheapest wagon' now?

Possible to share what's the difference between this and Shuttle?

I got the base model 1.5X. On sgcm there are only 4 PIs that sell this. I got from Autopoint and got a slight discount from listed price. Standard accessories given - car cam, bumper sensors, solar film. 2 bid guaranteed.

I did not compare shuttle as i dislike its look. But certainly cheaper than shuttle lah.

The PI do have both, so you can go view if you want :)

↡ Advertisement