2016 toyota fielder

Spurman

Fielder also CVT. Anyway, just placed an order yesterday. Car is smallish (so as to fall under a lower tax bracket in Jpn). Rear legroom is good, however headroom only decent. Tall guys won't like it ^_^  Very basic car, plain interior and some say boring ........... Why i chose Fielder

1. I'm a sucker for "rare" makes and models .........  [laugh]

2. Reliable engine

3. Reported superb FC - This one have to confirm after I drive it for a while lah

4. I like it that it is very simple and totally minimal electronic niceties or gadgetry 

5. Price - it's the cheapest wagon one can get 

Hi Othello, still driving your Fielder? Which year is yours? So far where you get all the parts from?

↡ Advertisement

Hi Othello, still driving your Fielder? Which year is yours? So far where you get all the parts from?

heh, I missed this post. 

Yup, still have it. Reg Feb 2017, 2016 made. 

So far only bought maintenance parts. Filters bought online from fitinparts (OEM). But i managed to snag a bunch of original oil filters from Carousell. So far, nothing else has spoilt yet (touch wood !!) But as parts are shared among several other models, I would think parts not an issue. IE - same engine and GB as Sienta. 

• Praise 2

Anyone know where I can get this roof rail for fielder?

Cannot. Our fielder don't have any thing for the rail to mount on. Only factory spec will have. 

If you really want, must drill hole !!  [:/]

How I know ? Cos I also want and asked before  [laugh]

Cannot. Our fielder don't have any thing for the rail to mount on. Only factory spec will have. 

Ya man, I planned to drill, but can't even find lol. It's a work horse, need to put ladder and and curtain rails on top of the car.

Bro, I just checked, Picnic rail can be use on our car. Searching for scrap picnic now, it's rare though

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone,

I know that this thread hasn't been active for a while, but I am interested in the newest model Corolla Fielder (hynbrid) from 2016-present.
I found a 2017 locally (petrol model, G trim) just to sit in and see how it felt, but I wasn't able to fit under the steering wheel. I'm a big guy (192cm, 110kg) and my knees could not fit under the steering wheel, even with the wheel all the way up and the seat all the way down. Do you konw if any of the fielder models have reach adjustable steering wheels (telescoping steering) since that might give me a chance to fit in it.

I was surprised, because as a driver I had a lot more leg room or knee room in a honda fit or nissan note!

Thanks

↡ Advertisement