2016 toyota fielder

Spurman

Always a habit to go real slow over humps, regardless of what car I drive.

Are you referring to spring stiffeners ?

Yup. Spring stiffners. Not sure if they work also
↡ Advertisement

coil over with no body kits and original wheel size is a no-no. It look .....never mind.

just stick to original suspension set up. How many humps do you encounter on a daily basis? Save the money.

19/2/16

Today juz found out suspension too soft... When whole family sat in car and move over hump, will scratch the bottom easily even when going over carpark bumps... Anyway to solve this?

Brand new stock can bottom out? You got slow down over hump or not? Drive slower lah :p How many pax inside??

But workshop boss told me, JDM Toyota stock suspension... is soft when new and gets harder when old... Dunno how true. Any Toyota JDM PI drivers have experienced this?

Brand new stock can bottom out? You got slow down over hump or not? Drive slower lah :p How many pax inside??

But workshop boss told me, JDM Toyota stock suspension... is soft when new and gets harder when old... Dunno how true. Any Toyota JDM PI drivers have experienced this?

Damn slow liao leh... Total got 5 pax including me...

Hi bro,

Can pass me the SE at autopoint - I am looking at this model too.

What additional freebies can neg for.

Tks on your advise.

Whats SE? Sorry my english not good. :p

Sorry - I am referring to which sales executive you deal with on this buy.

Wah... quite jialat.... suspension soft until so soft.... drive slower loh... or stiffen up. But not sure if that will upset other things

its the front. Very bouncy, rear ok. But I haven't experience hitting bottom yet  [;)] Dunno is spring soft or absorber soft  [confused]

Oh another thing, this car is narrower than most in its class. My rear only my boys so ok. 

its the front. Very bouncy, rear ok. But I haven't experience hitting bottom yet [;)] Dunno is spring soft or absorber soft [confused]

Oh another thing, this car is narrower than most in its class. My rear only my boys so ok.

Narrow to comply with jap tax regulations.

My 9 year old one now suspension very hard.

• Praise 1

How come Toyota got so many models, Fielder, Allions, Premiero, Corolla, Axio, Altis, in this sector?

The Corolla Altis is different as for non Japanese market.

Japanese market gets the rest as due to tax etc requirements the cars have maximum dimensions. So the Altis has been getting larger while Axio etc the same.

In Japan they like different names. Fielder is essentially an Axio stationwagon. Allion and Premio are two spinoffs. If you read Google Translate's version of the toyota.jp site, Allion is the 'atas' Axio aka mini Camry while Premio is the 'young atas' version of Axio where more luxurious but design more youthful than allion.

Sorry for the late reply... haha

• Praise 1

Wonder how many fielders are there in Singapore.. Doesnt look like much. =/

i prefer it that way  [:)]

Anyway @xuannyboyboy, check with you. In Reverse gear, is there a beeping sound ? Macam like lorry like that  [:|] Not referring to the reverse sensor sound.

i prefer it that way [:)]

Anyway @xuannyboyboy, check with you. In Reverse gear, is there a beeping sound ? Macam like lorry like that [:|] Not referring to the reverse sensor sound.

Yes. When in reverse gear got the beep beep sound like lorry.. very loud cover the soft beep of the reverse sensor.. abit annoying.

May I check if there is a Hybrid version for fielder? Is it available in SG?

Edited by Sadan

Neutral Newbie

just collected mine from there on Monday  [thumbsup]

A quick review. 

- Steering feel is decent, not as light & "no feel" as I thought ( I did not test drive the car before I bought it !!!)

- Space is good

- Seats comfy (I opted for original fabric seats) 

- Power wise. As still very new (Odometer read 27km on collection), and I've been driving like a wussy  [laugh] . But decent for 1.5L. Not gonna win any traffic light race, but no one buys a Fielder for that lah

My only gripe - > Suspension a bit soft and bouncy. Still on stock steel wheels with 175/65r15. Tomorrow changing to 185/60r15 XM2. Maybe will improve. Else I've shortlisted a set of coilovers form RS*R  [;)

Hi do you know where can I install power steering that is cheap and good? Ive recently bought a car without power steering.  Thank you in advanced

↡ Advertisement