SPH kenna from LWL

Jellandross

Tianmo

Can you please stop writing with all the ............... Supposed to make it more impactful?

It is actually very irritating unless someone needs to exercise their eyes.

well...................you either live with it.....or .....you learn to live with it............if all else fail.............there is always the "ignore" button........

↡ Advertisement

his keyboard is working fine when it comes to car reviews leh  [laugh]

attachicon.gifreview.jpg

alamak..............tio stalk liao...............buddy mai leh............ [:p]  [laugh]

you know lah...........sometimes crazy ppl can once a while recover for that moment one meh.........just like some smart ones can go stupid once a while what.......... [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Oooooppps..........you forgot....... you would like to very much look also like her............. [:p] 

I oso now like tianmo style hee hee hee  [scholar]

dont make it a habit hor.............if not one fine day they ban the wrong nick...........no my problem hor.......... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Tianmo

Can you please stop writing with all the ............... Supposed to make it more impactful?

It is actually very irritating unless someone needs to exercise their eyes.

If you can't beat him.............join him......

Maybe...........if the whole mcf..............posts like that...........

It might ...........make........him...........stop..........

• Praise 7

If you can't beat him.............join him......

Maybe...........if the whole mcf..............posts like that...........

It might ...........make........him...........stop..........

• Praise 1

I like that attitude!!!!................. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

Tianmo. ............... what says you ..................... should ................we start a stammering class ....................... you can be the principal and ..................... we apply for teacher post....................Kam seh.
  • Praise 1

Tianmo. ............... what says you ..................... should ................we start a stammering class ....................... you can be the principal and ..................... we apply for teacher post....................Kam seh.

How about i give you "master franchise" in hong kong...........then you can become principal yourself............however..............you will have to come back to SG to sign the agreement hor............rest assure i will take good care of all my business partners.............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

How about i give you "master franchise" in hong kong...........then you can become principal yourself............however..............you will have to come back to SG to sign the agreement hor............rest assure i will take good care of all my business partners.............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

How come your ........ keyboard button wont spoil one?

How about i give you "master franchise" in hong kong...........then you can become principal yourself............however..............you will have to come back to SG to sign the agreement hor............rest assure i will take good care of all my business partners.............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Hong Kong??? Hmmmm.... Don't tell me it is what I think ???

How come your ........ keyboard button wont spoil one?

i always buy extended warranty on my "................." mah............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

This thread has become downright dotty........................................... :D

But still not as dotty as first dotter. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

obviously she has her right to make her own decision...........as it is with any member of a family..............but the thing here is ...........they are not any family..............there is a direct and indirect impact with what goes on with the family..........and given her intelligent.......I want to believe she knows better than to bring it out in public this way...........

I hope that sort of arrangement, keeping it all in the family, don't extend to something that is of more public interest.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Still doesn't explain why would someone of her stature and age be "playing around with a picture of monkey showing rude gesture?"

She is an engineer... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Still doesn't explain why would someone of her stature and age be "playing around with a picture of monkey showing rude gesture?"

And what has it got to do with intelligence.....

Aiya, HC's excuse is the lamest I've heard so far from anyone ever. Got so coincidence meh that you playing around on Twitter with such pics just when LWL publish her rant?

Like a certain oppo once said, "Don't talk cock lah!"

• Praise 5