How to use the 'ignore' function

RadX

Haha. I just banned forte3737 from my sight. He can troll all he wants.

Glad that you made the choice and have done the necessary. That's the way to go
↡ Advertisement

Suddenly I kind of miss bro @picanto.

I miss him also.........not so bad to have him ard .............but ppl do upgrade mah.........to a bigger nick.............i mean to a bigger car............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

seriously................do we really need a "ignore" button???............i find it quite childish to ignore here ignore there...........just dont engage lor............that is the biggest IGNORE button.......... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

but of course there are even more childish ones who will keep pushing for attention............ignore liao still sibei irritate........... <_<  <_<  <_<

• Praise 1

seriously................do we really need a "ignore" button???............i find it quite childish to ignore here ignore there...........just dont engage lor............that is the biggest IGNORE button.......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

but of course there are even more childish ones who will keep pushing for attention............ignore liao still sibei irritate........... <_<<_<<_<

It's really a childish function. But if it makes some people happy, why not?

I miss him also.........not so bad to have him ard .............but ppl do upgrade mah.........to a bigger nick.............i mean to a bigger car............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

When you compare with some current members here not yet banned at all, picanto is not too bad  [:p]

• Praise 1

cos he is one of those who was resurrected and then, kena sent back into the hole [laugh]

Now no more points liao. Tomorrow I praise you  [thumbsup]

cos he is one of those who was resurrected and then, kena sent back into the hole [laugh]

So most likely forte3737 is picanto, upgrade liao. Haha.

Supersonic

The ignore function is not foolproof.

If you ignore "A", and "B" post a reply quoting A; "A" post still shows up, since you didn't ignore "B".

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1