Take care of your 1st WIFE!

RadX

Always take care of your 1st wife!  See the whole video then you will know.

I have seen death almost 3x in my life and that's why, I always do what the thread said!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

(edited)

What if the first wife is a car?

Just kidding, nice sharing and reminder!

I have seen death almost 3x in my life and that's why, I always do what the thread said!

Edited by Showster

Starting starting part was like a typical childrens story like "Once upon a time lived a ............ Ok Boss! last quarter part got some meaning finally 

Turbocharged

I got this advice from a wise, old arab client:

When looking for a wife, make sure she has the following qualities:

- is trustworthy and fills you with peace when you leave her at home

- makes you desire her more than any other female

- bears you healthy offsprings and help raise them well

- knows how to cook your favourite meals

He mentioned that its preferable also that they can all get along with one another.

• Praise 10

I got this advice from a wise, old arab client:

When looking for a wife, make sure she has the following qualities:

- is trustworthy and fills you with peace when you leave her at home

- makes you desire her more than any other female

- bears you healthy offsprings and help raise them well

- knows how to cook your favourite meals

He mentioned that its preferable also that they can all get along with one another.

these 2 points mutually exclusive no? [:p]

I haven't seen death as many times as the undertaker, nor do I wish to... But, I would still like to chime in with my two cents.

The order of love seems to be wrong, or at least, the returns. Taking care of our body would be more important than taking care of our possessions... And our body would take us further than our possessions (at the end part of the video, where it states that the body / wife will leave us earlier than possessions)...

The two wives we really need to care for are our body and the people around us, whether they be just family, or some close friends. Possessions should be a distant fourth... Soul... Can't say much as I don't have any knowledge of it, whether it be a religious definition or otherwise.. Only by taking care of our body (health) can we also take care of the people around us.

So... Body is the first and most important wife.. To me...

• Praise 1

I haven't seen death as many times as the undertaker, nor do I wish to... But, I would still like to chime in with my two cents.

The order of love seems to be wrong, or at least, the returns. Taking care of our body would be more important than taking care of our possessions... And our body would take us further than our possessions (at the end part of the video, where it states that the body / wife will leave us earlier than possessions)...

The two wives we really need to care for are our body and the people around us, whether they be just family, or some close friends. Possessions should be a distant fourth... Soul... Can't say much as I don't have any knowledge of it, whether it be a religious definition or otherwise.. Only by taking care of our body (health) can we also take care of the people around us.

So... Body is the first and most important wife.. To me...

true too.  Body and soul is often put together in 1.

Thanks for sharing :))

I didn't take good care of my first wife ... my rifle in army :D

Still have problem stripping her in 1 min :D

Jokes aside, I always believe in taking good care of myself first.. only if I am strong, then I will be able to take good care of others :)

I don't wish to be a burden to others ....

• Praise 2

Thanks for sharing :))

I didn't take good care of my first wife ... my rifle in army :D

Still have problem stripping her in 1 min :D

Jokes aside, I always believe in taking good care of myself first.. only if I am strong, then I will be able to take good care of others :)

I don't wish to be a burden to others ....

good that you also mentioned this.  

Yes, we do have to take care of our health more as we age so that we can impart that care upon others and yes, self-reliance is key!

↡ Advertisement