Carpark Gantry Cheats

Vratenza

i have been told by HDB that they are changing to those sensor that can detect very fast, even tailgaters can also detect.

Then with IU HDB can charged them in court for cheating.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Sounds like Woodlands immigration gantry lol

the best way to stop these cheats is to do a double gate/boom method.

when the car is exiting, there will 2 gates/booms, one gate/boom is in front of the car, the other is at the back of the car. 

the rear boom will only lift up after the first car has paid, exit the carpark and the front boom has closed. like this, the tailgating car cannot tailgate to exit

I ever saw a sotong crashed thru one in front of me. With the beng-koke gantry, he din know what to do. I was behind him, came out and farked him. Asked him why he knocked down the gantry.. he said BO LAR BO LAR. I muttled KNN and helped him remove the damn thing. When I got back into my car, I made sure my cash card is removed lol. ok ok, I chow kuan.

I only cheat when the barrier is taken down by some hero.

I would quickly took out my cashcard n drive thru

(edited)

Just letting off some steam...  the gantry at my place went bonkers again this past few days. takes too long to get out of the carpark.

I have been thinking why the ERP at the carparks are so bloody slow! .. when using the expressways we can speed at 100km and they still bloody suck the digital cash from us with such precision and efficiency , WHY CAN'T THEY SO THE SAME FOR CARPARKS!?! 

do we really need the barrier? .. just make sure all JB cars and bikes has a ERP or a rental system for them . 

anyone out there working with ERP and know what's going on? 

:yuush:  :lll._.:  :yuush:

Edited by New_Atlantis

Just letting off some steam...  the gantry at my place went bonkers again this past few days. takes too long to get out of the carpark.

I have been thinking why the ERP at the carparks are so bloody slow! .. when using the expressways we can speed at 100km and they still bloody suck the digital cash from us with such precision and efficiency , WHY CAN'T THEY SO THE SAME FOR CARPARKS!?! 

do we really need the barrier? .. just make sure all JB cars and bikes has a ERP or a rental system for them . 

anyone out there working with ERP and know what's going on? 

:yuush:  :lll._.:  :yuush:

first of all...SEARCH...hahha

merged here....cos i think this is the reason

yeah, i realised that too.  Cud be sth to do with preventing those cheats....

I think it is the qualtiy of the equipment used.  Those managed by Wilson Car Park mostly no problem.

My estate gantry i always almost run it over as it react to slowly.

In addition, every saturday it will cause a massive jam up to 15 cars.

Really CCB

I think it is the qualtiy of the equipment used.  Those managed by Wilson Car Park mostly no problem.

My estate gantry i always almost run it over as it react to slowly.

In addition, every saturday it will cause a massive jam up to 15 cars.

Really CCB

apparently they use cheap recond parts 

apparently they use cheap recond parts 

Gantry stick is secured to lifting arm with cable tie.  Really faintz

On Sunday, parking attendant juz open both gantry to avoid problem.

Gantry stick is secured to lifting arm with cable tie.  Really faintz

On Sunday, parking attendant juz open both gantry to avoid problem.

my side sooo many times kena whack...by those vans etc

first of all...SEARCH...hahha

merged here....cos i think this is the reason

yeah, i realised that too.  Cud be sth to do with preventing those cheats....

Ok Boss! but i think its different issue.. 

No lar..you can tailgate on the PIE and still get charged! 

The bloody carpark held me back by 15mins yesterday! Wah. i really felt like being the hero and ramming down the barrier for the good people behind me... 

Ok Boss! but i think its different issue.. 

No lar..you can tailgate on the PIE and still get charged! 

The bloody carpark held me back by 15mins yesterday! Wah. i really felt like being the hero and ramming down the barrier for the good people behind me... 

yah lor....normal now takes like 6s before bloody gantry come up...knn

Sometimes this is not the Gantry/IU reader slow.

It might be the IU unit itself.

I know my car's IU unit quite retarded. Maybe because of the factory UV rejection treated windscreen (I don't have window film), a lot of gantry IU readers takes some time to "read" my IU. Sometimes even show error message on the carpark display "No cashcard/IU detected". Realised also that the older looking carpark gantry ERP readers tend to be the more problematic ones.

I have seen other cars passing through the same gantry before me or adjacent gantry (if they have multiple exit gantries) having their transaction processed at faster speed than mine. Even my wife's car was processed faster than the mine.

After driven my car for some time, I chance upon a trick/hack, before driving up to the gantry, I open the driver side window partially. It helps to speed up and reduce the chance of "no cashcard/IU detected" error. Troublesome and messy especially in unsheltered carpark when raining, but hey, I am cheapo. Don't want to spend money to replace the unit if can still get it to work eventually!

:grin:

Sometimes this is not the Gantry/IU reader slow.

It might be the IU unit itself.

I know my car's IU unit quite retarded. Maybe because of the factory UV rejection treated windscreen (I don't have window film), a lot of gantry IU readers takes some time to "read" my IU. Sometimes even show error message on the carpark display "No cashcard/IU detected". Realised also that the older looking carpark gantry ERP readers tend to be the more problematic ones.

I have seen other cars passing through the same gantry before me or adjacent gantry (if they have multiple exit gantries) having their transaction processed at faster speed than mine. Even my wife's car was processed faster than the mine.

After driven my car for some time, I chance upon a trick/hack, before driving up to the gantry, I open the driver side window partially. It helps to speed up and reduce the chance of "no cashcard/IU detected" error. Troublesome and messy especially in unsheltered carpark when raining, but hey, I am cheapo. Don't want to spend money to replace the unit if can still get it to work eventually!

:grin:

Well only some cp is slow others not. Strange

I suspect is the different ERP reader they uses.

The slower ones or the ones giving me "No IU/Cashcard detcted" error tends to be the older shabby looking ones.

These type have to drive up real close to the reader with my bonnet almost touching the gantry arms before they will detect.

So my postulation is that the older ones might not be as powerful or have the range of the newer ones. Coupled with my crappy IU, their deficiencies tend to be amplified.

Well only some cp is slow others not. Strange

The slower ones or the ones giving me "No IU/Cashcard detcted" error tends to be the older shabby looking ones.

These type have to drive up real close to the reader with my bonnet almost touching the gantry arms before they will detect.

So my postulation is that the older ones might not be as powerful or have the range of the newer ones. Coupled with my crappy IU, their deficiencies tend to be amplified.

Then again

ONLY 1 of the gantries in my place slow. Mine is didelphys system haaaaa... Double gantry

All others ok

Your one side is nulliparous, the other side is parous

38.jpg

:XD:

Then again

ONLY 1 of the gantries in my place slow. Mine is didelphys system haaaaa... Double gantry

All others ok

Yah... but the oldest system is the ERP we have along the expressways... dont recall them failing to mange to read my IU! 

they should do something about the ERP at the carparks, some regulations will be welcomed.. maybe a fine for those not fast enough. 

↡ Advertisement