Carpark Gantry Cheats

Vratenza

Ok, a little exercise for you....you count how many ERP readers (grey square structures angled diagonally downwards)  are there in this gantry alone:

jan2814_mce_erp.jpg

And you have your answer.

[;)]

Yah... but the oldest system is the ERP we have along the expressways... dont recall them failing to mange to read my IU! 

they should do something about the ERP at the carparks, some regulations will be welcomed.. maybe a fine for those not fast enough. 

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Ok, a little exercise for you....you count how many ERP readers (grey square structures angled diagonally downwards)  are there in this gantry alone:

jan2814_mce_erp.jpg

And you have your answer.

[;)]

Wow. this never crossed my mind until i saw your pic. i never noticed this when when driving, just focused on the amount to pay! LOL

just shows how KS the LTA is to make sure they don't miss a cent. 

well looks like you have the answer to our Carpark problems.. more scanners to pickup the IU faster. 

Edited by New_Atlantis

Twincharged

Just letting off some steam...  the gantry at my place went bonkers again this past few days. takes too long to get out of the carpark.

I have been thinking why the ERP at the carparks are so bloody slow! .. when using the expressways we can speed at 100km and they still bloody suck the digital cash from us with such precision and efficiency , WHY CAN'T THEY SO THE SAME FOR CARPARKS!?! 

do we really need the barrier? .. just make sure all JB cars and bikes has a ERP or a rental system for them . 

anyone out there working with ERP and know what's going on? 

:yuush:  :lll._.:  :yuush:

Either to prevent cheats or because carpark gantry need to scan more things. It needs to identify the car, what time it entered and how much it should pay. ERP only got one price for each vehicle. No need to check the time the vehicles enter and leave.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Mr Bean got good driving skill! haha

Seriously? 

Rowan Atkinson is known as a very serious car collector and a good driver - 

If I recall correctly one season he was the fastest in the Top Gear "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" segment. 

He did (does?) own the original Maclaren as well...

Edited by Darryn

Turbocharged

Sold for big  $$$$$$$$$$$$

yeah I thought so - 

after it was repaired for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ when he pranged it

Seriously? 

Rowan Atkinson is known as a very serious car collector and a good driver - 

If I recall correctly one season he was the fastest in the Top Gear "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" segment. 

He did (does?) own the original Maclaren as well...

This sounds like Pram le.

charge parking money 180 kph also can track

Knn, can't they use their geniuses to go do something about simi runaway mrt simi breakdown mrt

Tmd

• Praise 3

Can you don't post so many good post so fast? MCF praise system cannot catch up....... :XD:

charge parking money 180 kph also can track
Knn, can't they use their geniuses to go do something about simi runaway mrt simi breakdown mrt
Tmd

• Praise 1

Can you don't post so many good post so fast? MCF praise system cannot catch up....... :XD:

Aiyah just talking rubbish only lah

So easy do, they already do already lah :XD:

Turbocharged

At the gantry just beside Sim Lim Square, I have seen bikes just get onto the pavement to avoid paying toll.

↡ Advertisement