2017 G30 BMW 5 Series

Carbon82

Anyone bought the 530i SE by PIs? Seems like good value at $220k+

What are the key differences between PI & PML 530i?

Don't even know how to answer ur question . Specs are all option depending on importer. Suggest you pick up a brochure from pml n bring along when you view at the PI.

Supersonic

Don't even know how to answer ur question . Specs are all option depending on importer. Suggest you pick up a brochure from pml n bring along when you view at the PI.

I mean, PML's 530i omv abt 54k-55k right? Asking price around $284k.

Iirc, PI's 530i omv ard 49k-50k. Asking price $222k.

Difference in 5k OMV translates to $60k more in selling price? That's why I'm asking.

Difference in 5k OMV translates to $60k more in selling price? That's why I'm asking.

There many things to be compare, advice is follow your heart. End of the day come out to be is very dollars and cents.

Supersonic

PI 530i Omv ard 52-56k for asking price of 229k

Omv ard 50-54k for asking price of 221k

Any idea what's PML's 530i omv?

Turbocharged

60k for your official 5 year warranty with PML. Buy from PI = on your own once car drive out from carpark.

(edited)

on the other hand people think, save $60k

go temple wash car with pomelo water for problem free

if shit happen ... $60k is enough to fix it

if not ... fcked the warranty and blame ownself sibei sway ... lol

60k for your official 5 year warranty with PML. Buy from PI = on your own once car drive out from carpark.

Edited by Wt_know

Supercharged

Whaaat....PML's OMV lower than PI's??

Sime Darby tax... 

Or rather $$ paid for peace of mind....

Seriously if you really want lower margins and better value, G30 will be wrong timing for you, as early adaptors are just carrots to the chopping knife. Just wait 1-2 more years.

yup ... when i bought my F10 at the tail end of the cycle while LCI is coming out

the price was pml lelong price like kicking a b**tard child out of showroom ... muahahaha

Sime Darby tax...

Or rather $$ paid for peace of mind....

Seriously if you really want lower margins and better value, G30 will be wrong timing for you, as early adaptors are just carrots to the chopping knife. Just wait 1-2 more years.

One of my colleagues bought F10 LCI at the end of F10 cycle, about 200 net with more gadgets, M badge etc. He always buys at the end of the life cycle (he exchanged his E60 for F10) E60 also he bought at the end of 2009 at throw away price - 150 range).

While it is financially wise, it is very difficult to run an old model for full life of a newer model.

yup ... when i bought my F10 at the tail end of the cycle while LCI is coming out
the price was pml lelong price like kicking a b**tard child out of showroom ... muahahaha

as long as buyer happy ... can liao ... [thumbsup]

One of my colleagues bought F10 LCI at the end of F10 cycle, about 200 net with more gadgets, M badge etc. He always buys at the end of the life cycle (he exchanged his E60 for F10) E60 also he bought at the end of 2009 at throw away price - 150 range).

While it is financially wise, it is very difficult to run an old model for full life of a newer model.

Supersonic

Wah sei....PML really know how to capitalise on kiasi fear...LOL.

If 10-15k premium for peace of mind, still ok lah. But 60k??.....really robert liao

Anyway I no $$ to buy lah. Just came across the prices n quite surprised at the huge price gap between PML & PI

It is not new mah. PML's OMV is always less. Both my F10s principally had lower OMV compared to PI's when I bought them.

If not, Than how to build a Alexandra BMW building. Lol

That's what i had been telling your guys.

You compare OMV btw AD & PI.  As PI or individual, you can't get the same OMV with the same spec.

Take PML spec sheet & try to spec it up in BMW.de

If not, Than how to build a Alexandra BMW building. Lol

I think the building belongs to Sime Darby.  PML juz lease it from the mother.

That 60k would have huge difference in spec not juz all the BS you are talking about.

↡ Advertisement