Ya

Hendra is a gd guy

(edited)

wah ... watch the catch?

can renew coe after 2 years [sly]

get a used G30 520 or this M&M? [:p]

post-7984-0-84666200-1560851219_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

seems didn't manage to locate any strut and antiroll bar around in this thread using the search function..

driving a 2017 520d G30.

Anyone installed or have reference of strut and/or antiroll bar for above mentioned model? or a workshop that I can call and check?

Thanks

Been driving for a few months, and so far so good. Ride is very quiet and refined, drive is slightly more nimble than the F10. I also love the Harman Kardon set-up - listening to Old Town Road is never the same again. I still find myself staring at my car for a while after parking because of its looks...

The only negative is the thick B pillar. I have to adjust my head twice to look out for cars in my right blind spot every time I change lane to the right. There are a few occasions where a saloon car is able to "hide" in the B pillar causing some heart in the mouth moments.

All things considered, I highly recommend this ride.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Been driving for a few months, and so far so good. Ride is very quiet and refined, drive is slightly more nimble than the F10. I also love the Harman Kardon set-up - listening to Old Town Road is never the same again. I still find myself staring at my car for a while after parking because of its looks...

The only negative is the thick B pillar. I have to adjust my head twice to look out for cars in my right blind spot every time I change lane to the right. There are a few occasions where a saloon car is able to "hide" in the B pillar causing some heart in the mouth moments.

Yup concur.

• Praise 1

On 9/10/2019 at 2:22 PM, Weez911 said:

The linear acceleration is a big plus too

Arguably best in its class

For some, once a Beamer, Lifetime conversion liao :a-sing:

• Praise 8

On 6/3/2019 at 8:09 AM, Weez911 said:

Have been driving like a man ferrying his potential mother-in-law for the first time... now finally approaching 2,000km... it's time to release the kraken. 

post-100773-0-21577800-1559519969_thumb.jpg

Too bad I'm travelling for the next 2 weeks.....

Your engine idle speed of 8000-9000 RPM seems a bit high? Morning cold start? 

Just bought a G30, idle speed around 8k, I thought it should hover at around 6k RPM. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 3

31 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Your engine idle speed of 8000-9000 RPM seems a bit high? Morning cold start? 

Just bought a G30, idle speed around 8k, I thought it should hover at around 6k RPM. 

Unless all of you are driving some powderful funny cars, I think your rpm must be divided by 10.😂

• Haha! 7

3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Unless all of you are driving some powderful funny cars, I think your rpm must be divided by 10.😂

idle already 8k rpm ... imagine when red light turn to green ... no 20k rpm no talk ... muahahahaha

• Haha! 6

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Warp speed hahahha

• Haha! 2

On 6/3/2019 at 8:09 AM, Weez911 said:

Have been driving like a man ferrying his potential mother-in-law for the first time... now finally approaching 2,000km... it's time to release the kraken. 

post-100773-0-21577800-1559519969_thumb.jpg

Too bad I'm travelling for the next 2 weeks.....

After run-in, switch from driving like you're ferrying your potential MIL to driving like you're ferrying your actual MIL. 

@Jamesc endorses this message. 😂

• Haha! 5

13 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Lol, my bad. Yes, divide by 10 about right.

But serious question, thinking if I need to send it back for a check. I checked online and it seems 600-700 RPM idle speed is about right.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 9/20/2019 at 9:42 PM, car50 said:

The linear acceleration is a big plus too

Arguably best in its class

For some, once a Beamer, Lifetime conversion liao :a-sing:

Yes, once you drive a Beamer, very hard to go back to driving another make. 

Re-learning how to use a signal stalk for one thing. 

But Beamer drivers are the best Hi-Beamers out there.😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

37 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Lol, my bad. Yes, divide by 10 about right.

But serious question, thinking if I need to send it back for a check. I checked online and it seems 600-700 RPM idle speed is about right.

Mine not bimmer but my cold start is 1200 for about a min before dropping to 850 as normal idle.

600 seems too low isn't it?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2