My poor G

chenyll

so how many police should get involved to ask the kids to help in investigation?

later the kids commit suicide how?

5 special forces police enough?
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I wonder if they do this to their own car? They should be old enough to know what is right and what is wrong . . si gin nah! pooh bor kiahs. [furious]

Edited by Count-Bracula

Ouch! Example of poor parenting. Like what others said, better bring this up to the media to seek out the culprit. If not more cars may kena.

Nothing newsworthy for the media

Supercharged
(edited)

anyone notice anything strange at 3.00 min part of the video? gives me the creep seeing that

that is an overlapping of the frames lah, normally the video footage is saved per minute to a file. That also happens on the 1 min. Paranormal activity dont happen in the day one lah :grin:

Screen shot out their face and put on FB? Hopefully someone will talk soon

print out their mug shots on poster and stick it at the lift landing of the surrounding blocks sure will have response.

Edited by Xers007

print out their mug shots on poster and stick it at the lift landing of the surrounding blocks sure will have response.

steady, steady. 

i agree we need to find the boys, but need to take care not to create unnecessary attention on them at the same time. they are still kids after all. let our boys in blue do their covert investigations

Supersonic

Knn where the parents?

No diff. Even if kena confronted, wun be surprised they blame TS instead for parking his car there i.e."If he din park there, my kids would hv nothing to throw at. So whose fault is it really?"

Supersonic

No diff. Even if kena confronted, wun be surprised they blame TS instead for parking his car there i.e."If he din park there, my kids would hv nothing to throw at. So whose fault is it really?"

Ah ok.

TS fault... case closed.  [laugh]

Supercharged

steady, steady. 

i agree we need to find the boys, but need to take care not to create unnecessary attention on them at the same time. they are still kids after all. let our boys in blue do their covert investigations

Yah, nowadays these strawberries, later kanna confront go jump jia lat liao.

Supercharged

if really like that, must perform lapidation on them liao...

有娘生没娘养。

I wonder if they do this to their own car? They should be old enough to know what is right and what is wrong . . si gin nah! pooh bor kiahs. [furious]

If claim windscreen pay $100 only? Or they give u $100 voucher.  [confused] 

I feel heart pain for TS. Hope there's some justice to it...

↡ Advertisement