New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Hi Benchoo , have you got your premium Luxury Harrier ..

Hi Shunyang,

Im only waiting for Vitas for approval. Documents already submitted....

if lucky, b4 cny..... if not then its after cny...

You bought yet?

Attention!

New poison here....

Attention!

What about this Modellista Ver 2 kit?

Keen anyone? Whatsapp me.....

post-148289-0-19459000-1422860761.jpg

Edited by BenChoo69
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

The sonar features can be seen in YouTube. ..

1k more....as safety feature why not as already paid so much liao....

Hi Ben,

Wanna learn from you what you understand about this sonar feature. I understand that if I get too close to the vehicle in front while driving, it will have warning as well as slowing down car? What about from stationary, if i move off, but there is object in front me. Will it e-brake? Like the Volvo ?

Pardon my ignorant question. I watched the video many times but didn't get any clue :(

Thanks in advance ...

Cheers

Hi Shunyang,

Im only waiting for Vitas for approval. Documents already submitted....

if lucky, b4 cny..... if not then its after cny...

You bought yet?

should be this week. As need to see wed But no stock for Elegance . hai... only can collect on may .

should be this week. As need to see wed But no stock for Elegance . hai... only can collect on may .

My PI got stocks for premium & elegance...

Edited by Stone78

So you arrange with Jecky yet?

Call him first

oh .. did not hear from him about my car trade in . So i went to another PI . Price a bit better for Guarantee COE with rebate. so i did not bother , as quite busy . Will call him this week and check.

oh .. did not hear from him about my car trade in . So i went to another PI . Price a bit better for Guarantee COE with rebate. so i did not bother , as quite busy . Will call him this week and check.

Bro... he didn't have yr numbers . How to call? I just scolded him for not following up... u call him again ma

Originally intended to wait and see how the COE prices are going to be for the next few bids but backside itchy this evening and signed up for a premium adv (half leather, non memory seats) model, looking to collect in March.

Hope to learn from the experts here... :)

Edited by Liotyap

Originally intended to wait and see how the COE prices are going to be for the next few bids but backside itchy this evening and signed up for a premium adv (half leather, non memory seats) model, looking to collect in March.

Welcome! Please join our Facebook support group to keep in touch

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Harrier/

Welcome to the ownership of the Harrier.... haha

Better don't learn so much else spend more money.

Edited by sknight

Hi Liotyap,

Pardon my ignorance, it would be strange if premium model only comes with half-leather and non-memory seats?

Hi Liotyap,

Pardon my ignorance, it would be strange if premium model only comes with half-leather and non-memory seats?

My premium also the same spec...unless full leather adv package then u will have maybe full options.

Hi Liotyap,

There are many different packages. The premium package does not by default come with leather seat. You need to opt for full leather package, which will give you memory at the same time.