New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Really very nice kit!!! [bounce1]

After 1mth of waiting, still dunno when is my delivery, yawn!!!

I'm hoping for june delivery. Hope the PI keep his promise

↡ Advertisement

Sharing an experience.....

Was driving along the highway last week enjoying the newly tuned subwoofer when the aircon suddenly went off. Panic and tried to check if I pressed any button wrongly or what I can prssed. Nothing. So tried to off and start again, aircon resume and was happy for 5 seconds before it stopped again.

Went to the workshop and was told caused by the ICE. Went to the installer and luckily another hairy has this problem before me so troubleshooting only took one minute. If you are installing the woofer below the dashboard, there is a PCB for the aircon just above the woofer. The magnet of the woofer may attract this PCB sometimes when the car run over a hump and the magnetized effect will cause the aircon to stop. Luckily it will not demaged the PCB.

Added a wooden block behind the woofer magnet now to prvent the magnetized effect.

So if you suddenly find that your aircon fails and you have a woofer below the dashboard, try the above.

• Praise 1

Hi bro... Elegance model dun hv auto gate rite ?

If no auto gate... there is no button in cabin... need to manually open the boot..

Your remote is 2 buttons rite? U look above where o post the remote covers....

1 set is 2 buttons n 1 set is 3 buttons.... 2 buttons for Elegance. .. no auto opening of gate...

Bro... the items are not in yet.... you wan only the side? I will check how much it cost n how to change...

Yes Bro u, just the sides bec inside done liao. Thanks.

You're right! Workers can't be trusted that's why I chose R69, only father and son doing pp. I asked them why don't hire workers, they said they only confirmed 100% good job by themselves.

post-148289-0-97655600-1429321829_thumb.jpg

Sharing an experience.....

Was driving along the highway last week enjoying the newly tuned subwoofer when the aircon suddenly went off. Panic and tried to check if I pressed any button wrongly or what I can prssed. Nothing. So tried to off and start again, aircon resume and was happy for 5 seconds before it stopped again.

Went to the workshop and was told caused by the ICE. Went to the installer and luckily another hairy has this problem before me so troubleshooting only took one minute. If you are installing the woofer below the dashboard, there is a PCB for the aircon just above the woofer. The magnet of the woofer may attract this PCB sometimes when the car run over a hump and the magnetized effect will cause the aircon to stop. Luckily it will not demaged the PCB.

Added a wooden block behind the woofer magnet now to prvent the magnetized effect.

So if you suddenly find that your aircon fails and you have a woofer below the dashboard, try the above.

Bro, subwoofer can be installed below the dashboard?

Can share some pictures?

Thanks

Can share some pictures?

Thanks

it can be done at the left paasanger dashboard but it may cover one of the blue light.

Damn sian... Always got this and that damage to my new car...

This time I don even know how I got this scratch at my leather.

Anyone know where can I find a workshop that able to help me to patch or repair like the YouTube below???

post-150524-0-89985400-1429420149_thumb.jpg

post-150524-0-52572000-1429420181_thumb.jpg

post-150524-0-19248000-1429420259_thumb.jpg

Edited by bingkok
  • Praise 1

Damn sian... Always got this and that damage to my new car...

This time I don even know how I got this scratch at my leather.

Anyone know where can I find a workshop that able to help me to patch or repair like the YouTube below???

maybe by the belt buckle or button etc when you open the door too small to enter/exit?

my previous car seat always scratch by the pants button at the back.

Following this video there were a few more products, the leather balm seems easy, may be can DIY?

• Praise 1

maybe by the belt buckle or button etc when you open the door too small to enter/exit?

Following this video there were a few more products, the leather balm seems easy, may be can DIY?

some jeans have metal buttons at the back pockets so it may did some scatches to the leather.

• Praise 1

Can share some pictures?

Thanks

Mine is an active sub, so no problem. Its installed below the left dashboard but the cover and the blue light will have to be removed. Will share the pics later as I'm currently overseas.

Bro, buttons on jeans or things in your read pocket might scratch the seats.....but the pic shows its the door panel that is scratched.

Any installer or workshop that did any jobs on your ride?

When i got it a year ago, it was really rare. Nowadays, it is getting so common.. going for my 20k servicing next week. So far no probs, except for the panoramic roof rattling noise when i got it in the first week which was solved easily with turning of a few screws.

My insurance renewal for the 2nd year is $1,427 (NCD 50%) with NCD protector and $0 excess and Panoramic Roof coverage. Anyone have cheaper to recommend? Looking for strictly $0 excess..

Bro,

My 2 cents advice only. Try to quote $500-$800 excess. Touch wood if any accident, ask the workshop can don't pay excess if you let them repair. The lower the excess, the higher the quote. Why pay more if you are a careful driver??? If you need renewal help, pm me.

USB charger with battery voltage meter

Yes, I am interested as well. Count me in. Thanks.

Can add me?

Just my opinion - may not be wise to upgrade what is given free eg head unit or window film. Suggest just take whatever is given then do it yourself when you get the car, afraid that such upgrade usually has some commission and also more profit to the SE or the shops.

I was rushing and book a Cat E car. The SE have 7 days to get my car ready as I need it for

KL trip...also for SE to make extra buck haha

Tks for Wise advice, good for my next car..... :)

Guys, just install a set of Visor for my babe, damage $65 worth hor? ;)

Hi all owners.... wanna organise a Harrier meet.... u guys keen ?

Sknight will probably let u guys know on the Facebook. ... the date n venue...

Come show off your rides and exchange tips..

All are welcome.

Can add me?

Sure.... no problems.... brought in 20 sets only.... so shld be 18 or 17 sets after my own use.... so far below 10 bros hv reserved...

↡ Advertisement