New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

I topped up $550 to upgrade from 2750 to 8750.

Added Pioneer digital TV tuner for $380.

How is it?

Have not collect my ride yet. Haha

FYI, I also bought the Alpine USB/HDMI port from Amazon Japan.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I just installed an active sub under the passenger's seat. My wife is complaining that she can feel the strong thumping on the seat. May need to change location, if cannot solve the problem. [:(]

Bro, you can consider installing under the front dash.

1st Gear

I topped up $550 to upgrade from 2750 to 8750.

Added Pioneer digital TV tuner for $380.

How is it?

Have not collect my ride yet. Haha

FYI, I also bought the Alpine USB/HDMI port from Amazon Japan.

I just put in any HDMI and it works and I run it beside the passenger seat. I hate to open the drawer as and when......

• Praise 1

Put under the passenger seat, boot or inside rear passenger seat.

As for vehicle recall, I got no idea. Next time I'll ask my PI.

My understanding is that LTA will ensure that the PI notify its customers of any recall otherwise LTA may take legal action. During my ownership of my JDM accord, there was a recall which the PI has notified me and the fix was done without any charges. I can't remember the details of the recall.

Just booked my Harrier today. My current 2L car will expire early July and I don't think COE will go down so quickly, especially with the July CEVS revision. Car at port and may take up to two months.

One big item off the to do list .... next - finding a new domestic helper quickly!

Just wondering if anyone else is having problem with the panoramic roof. I've been hearing a rattling sound coming from behind the driver's seat from the panoramic roof. The sound only comes out when the car is moving sideways, no sound when the car is moving forward.

Planning to check on this tomorrow morning, hopefully everything's fine.

Hi Bros,

Anybody can advise the difference between Premium and elegance? The difference is 10k thereabouts.

Besides the automatic boot, what made you choose the premium over the elegance?

Thank bros who have provided me with your comments and opinions to my past few posts. After the past 1 week of hectic due diligence, I have placed my deposit on my 2nd new ride this afternoon... was tough bargaining with my PI though but I think more importantly is the Harrier collection experience as that is when you will really see and receive what was promised and to be delivered.

1 week turnaround to make such a big ticket item decision may seem too hasty and I really hope and pray I made the right decision (fingers crossed)

So there goes part 1 of the adventure, part 2.1 will see another adventure of trying to sell off my Camry and 2.2 to embark on another journey to decide on what are the few items I want to touch up or add to my new ride ETA end June. Actually having quite mixed feeling... dunno if I am feeling excited, happy or worry :)

So now comes my few questions:

1. Do you guys feel it will be more effective to post my used car advert in Sgcarmart or in some used car resale thread in MCF?

2. I understand other than this thread in MCF another Harrier owners sharing platform is on FB whereby I am not a FBer, is there any other platform other than this 2 for now? I may consider opening a FB acct jus to join the Harrier group, no choice haha...

3. Is there any Whatapp group chat set up for Harrier owners and would-be owners?

3. I read that there may be a meet up session to be organised, is the date, time and venue decided yet?

Ok, that's all for now as I am actually feeling quite tired after a very tiring week... have a great work week ahead bros... Enjoy your drive and stay safe! Good night.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Thank bros who have provided me with your comments and opinions to my past few posts. After the past 1 week of hectic due diligence, I have placed my deposit on my 2nd new ride this afternoon... was tough bargaining with my PI though but I think more importantly is the Harrier collection experience as that is when you will really see and receive what was promised and to be delivered.

1 week turnaround to make such a big ticket item decision may seem too hasty and I really hope and pray I made the right decision (fingers crossed)

So there goes part 1 of the adventure, part 2.1 will see another adventure of trying to sell off my Camry and 2.2 to embark on another journey to decide on what are the few items I want to touch up or add to my new ride ETA end June. Actually having quite mixed feeling... dunno if I am feeling excited, happy or worry :)

1. Do you guys feel it will be more effective to post my used car advert in Sgcarmart or in some used car resale thread in MCF?

2. I understand other than this thread in MCF another Harrier owners sharing platform is on FB whereby I am not a FBer, is there any other platform other than this 2 for now? I may consider opening a FB acct jus to join the Harrier group, no choice haha...

3. Is there any Whatapp group chat set up for Harrier owners and would-be owners?

3. I read that there may be a meet up session to be organised, is the date, time and venue decided yet?

Ok, that's all for now as I am actually feeling quite tired after a very tiring week... have a great work week ahead bros... Enjoy your drive and stay safe! Good night.

You bought from Autolink holdings? Let us know how is the full buying experience.

Enjoy your new ride!

Just wondering if anyone else is having problem with the panoramic roof. I've been hearing a rattling sound coming from behind the driver's seat from the panoramic roof. The sound only comes out when the car is moving sideways, no sound when the car is moving forward.

Planning to check on this tomorrow morning, hopefully everything's fine.

my hairy also have the same problem. Just unscrew all the screws from the moonroof and tighten it back carefully and that will solve the problem.

S$ 155,888 Harrier Premium... Ok bo??

Actually booked other car... But need to wait till June/July for collection... Thinking upgrade to Harrier Premium for immediate registration... Kindly advise the price please...

Actually booked other car... But need to wait till June/July for collection... Thinking upgrade to Harrier Premium for immediate registration... Kindly advise the price please...

Bro, can let me know which PI ya? thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Anyone of you bought the Harrier with this colour:

Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine

It seems that I see mostly black and white, and sometimes silver, on the road. The rest of the colours available are not popular with red mica, dark brown, dark steel mica (looks like blue to me)...

The PI told me that "Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine" are actually with shade of purple hue...anyone who bought this colour can confirm??

Hi

Anyone of you bought the Harrier with this colour:

Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine

It seems that I see mostly black and white, and sometimes silver, on the road. The rest of the colours available are not popular with red mica, dark brown, dark steel mica (looks like blue to me)...

The PI told me that "Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine" are actually with shade of purple hue...anyone who bought this colour can confirm??

Hi Bro, you go see the previous page.... my ride with the Modellista body kit is Crystal Black ! [bounce1]

Those wanna do ICE can consider put all items under rear seats.

Is it easy to remove the rear seats ? Are there enough space for an 4-channel amp ? Ventilation or over-heating of the amp may be an issue if it is enclosed under the rear seat, correct ?

Great! What model did u buy?

To answer your questions:

1) I did the same too. Tried to sell my car on SCM for 1 week before I decide on the purchase. Most of the calls came from dealers or advertisers who want to help u sell the car. The price the offered are not my desired price and after many calls, i know the market value if I were to sell to dealers. The hassle was abit too much for 1st time seller on my own. I talked to my PI for a over trade on my car before I made the purchase. One to one exchange is more convenient and less headache and worrying.

2 & 3) Well, join the social media. I believe it will not just benefit you for harrier owners group but your personal life too. There are more pictures on FB. MCF has more questions from all around. You should start asking or saying what are the things you would like to customize. I believe everyone is eager to share what they have done which will give u a better understanding on the items you need to get.

4) We have not finalise on the dates yet. We are still getting a sense of the number of people and looking for dates and venues. Ben is suggesting to form a harrier club too. So basically, anyone who has suggestions or ideas. Do share.

Thats a very good price. Now market value is above 160k. Do check on the manufacture year. Many PIs are trying to clear their stock which has been in SG since last year. However, if you don't mind the year, the savings can justify for the buy too. Another thing to check will be the OMV. Check what are the accessories they will be providing and calculate the total add up price to justify for the deal. Hope it helps. ;)

↡ Advertisement