New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Is it easy to remove the rear seats ? Are there enough space for an 4-channel amp ? Ventilation or over-heating of the amp may be an issue if it is enclosed under the rear seat, correct ?

Not easy for a noob like me to remove the rear seat but looks simple to experience installers.

Spacious enough to stall your 4x 4 channels amps and as for ventilation should be ok. If you afraid of overheat then you can install a alpine processor which have temperature gauge.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

found a lobang for harrier premium with pano roof ready stock at 156988 gte coe at no extra top up. pm me for detail.

Price [thumbsup] ... showroom car? Even if it is, still a good buy if the condition is as good as new and matches your preferred color ... too late for me.

Great! What model did u buy?

To answer your questions:

1) I did the same too. Tried to sell my car on SCM for 1 week before I decide on the purchase. Most of the calls came from dealers or advertisers who want to help u sell the car. The price the offered are not my desired price and after many calls, i know the market value if I were to sell to dealers. The hassle was abit too much for 1st time seller on my own. I talked to my PI for a over trade on my car before I made the purchase. One to one exchange is more convenient and less headache and worrying.

2 & 3) Well, join the social media. I believe it will not just benefit you for harrier owners group but your personal life too. There are more pictures on FB. MCF has more questions from all around. You should start asking or saying what are the things you would like to customize. I believe everyone is eager to share what they have done which will give u a better understanding on the items you need to get.

4) We have not finalise on the dates yet. We are still getting a sense of the number of people and looking for dates and venues. Ben is suggesting to form a harrier club too. So basically, anyone who has suggestions or ideas. Do share.

Hi Charlesccc, I followed my heart eventually haha... I decided on that partly becos I was surprised at how my wife's eyes brightened when we first saw the model in AML last Sun. She thought it was another make and kept saying it was very sporty. Me also felt the same way, very much love at first sight. I know I will be too bz with work and family to have time for Mod and I know I also don't have that flair for car Mod. Later end up become Ah Beng car, for me go with a ready look I saw and like is safer haha...

1. I ever used Sgcarmart to sell my renewed COE Corolla some 8 years ago before I bought my Camry, back then they only charge $28 for 2 months posting if I am not wrong. Smooth sales to a young chap and gotten the same market price posted by dealers. I will try to sell my Camry again thru SCM. I am quite sad that my Camry will be sold soon, it has served me well with no issue and protected me from any accident except for minor kisses on the backside by others.

2. The intended items for my new Harrier is as follow:

a. A good ceramic protective coat (Have to chk which is the best in the market)

b. Rim & Tyre (I have a fetish for nice 5 spokes rim and will explore trade-in my 19" for 20" if there is 1 I like. If possible I hope to get back Michelin Pilot Super Sports Tyre, I swear by this tyre man!)

c. May upgrade Head Unit (I am given a Pioneer 5750 so not sure if there is a need to upgrade to 8750, I am passed the stage for ICE. Mostly listen to News Radio and JazzRadio an Iphone App. I need the HU to be able to receive music via bluetooth from my Ipad/Iphone)

d. Solar film (Need to ask which is better for UV protection and best in keeping car interior cool under SG fiery weather) (Vkool? Cool & Lite? 3M? Infraguard? or ??)

e. Sound proof? for a quieter cabin and better drv experience (will chk with SKnight)

f. Upgrade in-car cam? Given "IRoad" but dunno what model

g. Rear Bumper LED reflector

h. Plug & play auto window controller (I used this at time on my Camry)

i. Reverse tilt side mirror? If this does work can be very useful and will consider installing

j. COB LED interior light & Side mirror LED lights

k. Considering white LED back light behind the front grille provided it don't spoil the original look and turn it into an Ah Beng car and also not sure if against LTA rule

As you can see I will need an installer with good workmanship and experience, I added some gadget on my Camry at Autoimage (Ted) at Sin Ming 4 years ago but not sure if they are the best around now.

I have jus joined FB today and having a hard time navigating and finding the SG Harrier Grp. I have clicked around but not sure if I have submit my join request haha..

3. If the SG Harrier Club become a reality, we can consider designing a sleek and subtle decal for all Harrier bros. Venue wise, can consider the big CP near East Coast Sunset Cafe I think or the one near Fort Rd which no sure is still there. Another one is the old road to last time Marina South parallel to the current road to GBTB. Can discuss more.

Looking fwd to bros advises and suggestion to the above. Cheers!

• Praise 1

Hi,

Didn't realise when seeing the car in the show room but since getting the car, under sunlight, it really looks quite purplish sometimes.

Regards

Hi

Anyone of you bought the Harrier with this colour:

Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine

It seems that I see mostly black and white, and sometimes silver, on the road. The rest of the colours available are not popular with red mica, dark brown, dark steel mica (looks like blue to me)...

The PI told me that "Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine" are actually with shade of purple hue...anyone who bought this colour can confirm??

You bought from Autolink holdings? Let us know how is the full buying experience.

Enjoy your new ride!

Hi Toyota, yes from Autolink. Generally ok but I think the buying part is just 10% of the process, 90% really is upon the delivery of the baby haha... that is when you get to see and receive what was promised and delivered on the day of collection which I hope will be a wonderful experience :) Will keep bros posted now is the waiting [sleeping] and shopping [shakehead]

5th Gear

Hi Toyota, yes from Autolink. Generally ok but I think the buying part is just 10% of the process, 90% really is upon the delivery of the baby haha... that is when you get to see and receive what was promised and delivered on the day of collection which I hope will be a wonderful experience :) Will keep bros posted now is the waiting [sleeping] and shopping [shakehead]

If paying cash still same price at $156000 ?

Hello, My purchase experience at Autolink was good. Enjoy your wait now. :)

Hello, My purchase experience at Autolink was good. Enjoy your wait now. :)

Hi Jup, have you done any ceramic protective coat on your new baby? Any research done in this area?

I have read about R69 ultimate detailing with Cquartz, Ceramic Pro, Groomwerkz, CS2, Ceramic Coat ZeTough, Ceramic Pro 9H, Ceremic Coating in JB, Optimum Opti Coat Pro Ceramic...

So many types I am also confuse which is better... Any comment from fellow bros? Cheers.

Hi

Anyone of you bought the Harrier with this colour:

Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine

It seems that I see mostly black and white, and sometimes silver, on the road. The rest of the colours available are not popular with red mica, dark brown, dark steel mica (looks like blue to me)...

The PI told me that "Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine" are actually with shade of purple hue...anyone who bought this colour can confirm??

Is Dark Steel Mica available in Singapore? The PI I went to told me no one in Singapore is bringing in Dark Steel Mica.

Hi Jup, have you done any ceramic protective coat on your new baby? Any research done in this area?

I have read about R69 ultimate detailing with Cquartz, Ceramic Pro, Groomwerkz, CS2, Ceramic Coat ZeTough, Ceramic Pro 9H, Ceremic Coating in JB, Optimum Opti Coat Pro Ceramic...

So many types I am also confuse which is better... Any comment from fellow bros? Cheers.

Hi Bro, yes done-ed. I did it at Optishine. After studying, I felt the Ceramic 9H brands are simliar, although each claimed theirs is the best.:P. It mainly voice down to workmanship, price and your "fate" with that shop. So far, I am happy with the work done. No hurry for your to decide now, can continue to study more.

PP good or not good can't tell now until 2-3yrs later then know whether it still shine or not, any whirl marks after many wash. Now only can judge how's the service only.

guys ..whats the downpayment now ? and max only 5 year loan ?

Min down 50% max loan 5 yrs by MAS rule.

Is Dark Steel Mica available in Singapore? The PI I went to told me no one in Singapore is bringing in Dark Steel Mica.

You can ask PI indent and bring in.

You can ask PI indent and bring in.

I see, so it's kind of a special indent case... Thanks. [thumbsup]

If paying cash still same price at $156000 ?

There is typically penalty for paying cash or not taking full loan ... an unfair treatment IMO

Any advice if I want reasonably good bass but don't want to install subwoofer?

Going on low budget, so no high-end recommendation please.. :(

Driving the woofer to play the bass will not be as good as the subwoofer ... ICE is really poisonous, so you need to know what is enough.

Mid bass speaker can consider micro precision 3 which i'm using now, price about 900+ with a mosconi ONE amp 2 channel promo from my installer Chuan sing. U can consider buy one active amp and put it inside the rear seat which is very very empty! Thats where all my stuffs hidden there except my 10" sub at the boot.

Bro, $900 is for the front speaker and 2-ch amp? How you mount your tweeter ? Can share pic ?

• Praise 1

There is typically penalty for paying cash or not taking full loan ... an unfair treatment IMO

Driving the woofer to play the bass will not be as good as the subwoofer ... ICE is really poisonous, so you need to know what is enough.

Bro, $900 is for the front speaker and 2-ch amp? How you mount your tweeter ? Can share pic ?

Bro $900+, forgot actual price already. Consist of front speaker and tweeter and a 2 channel amp.

Tweeter u can place it inside the dashboard tweeter area.

Bro $900+, forgot actual price already. Consist of front speaker and tweeter and a 2 channel amp.

Tweeter u can place it inside the dashboard tweeter area.

Bro Stone..... been busy and didnt search for the charger.....But today i saw on AllDealAsia..... cheap cheap Car charger holder wif 2 USB. Quite similar to mine.... But mine can twist and turn the rod and its longer.....am not sure about this at AllDealAsia.... but cheap at S$ 9.90. Check it out.

Bro Stone..... been busy and didnt search for the charger.....But today i saw on AllDealAsia..... cheap cheap Car charger holder wif 2 USB. Quite similar to mine.... But mine can twist and turn the rod and its longer.....am not sure about this at AllDealAsia.... but cheap at S$ 9.90. Check it out.

Bro Ben, I gave up on phone holder. I want to abide to our law no phone while driving... [drivingcar]

Sound proof at the door, if do 2 layers, what will be the price be? I was quoted around $900, is this reasonable?

↡ Advertisement