New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

no specific, just like to walk and shop around that similar to Autobacs.

thank you bro

Hi bros, The COB Led lights arrived.

↡ Advertisement

I did my PPS with Brila last week, which I signed up during the carshow.

Their staff opened the bonnet which the wiper is up and it resulted in scratches and a dent on the bonnet!

I have called to complain and they are coming down to my place to look at the damage.

Any advice what kind of compensation should I ask from them?

ouch!...

Go in for PPS and like that.. heartache lah!

ask them respray the whole bonnet and re-coat again.

Mine is pearl black. I'm afraid end up different tone.

I did my PPS with Brila last week, which I signed up during the carshow.

Their staff opened the bonnet which the wiper is up and it resulted in scratches and a dent on the bonnet!

I have called to complain and they are coming down to my place to look at the damage.

Any advice what kind of compensation should I ask from them?

Hi Bro..hows the job done by Brila...I also signed up during the car expo but yet to do my PPS with them...now having second thought since ur incident...

Hi Bro..hows the job done by Brila...I also signed up during the car expo but yet to do my PPS with them...now having second thought since ur incident...

I understand how he felt. I went to a audio shop along upper sera goon area, wanting to upgrade my HU to 7 inch. Boss recommend Kenwood and reassured me my note 4 can mirror no prob, just need a adapter.

Went to Samsung and they asked me to verify what exactly the adapter is to avoid buying the wrong thing. Went back to audio shop, boss say, they also dun know. Must check. Another week passed and I went down again last thurs. this time boss said they only sell and install but not responsible to make it work!

I fumed and told him I can be nasty if he wants. What the fish is you install and got prob must go to kenwood. What bloody service is this? He watsapp me that night with a screenshot of the adapter printed on the kenwood box. Guess what. Samsung Singapore said they don't carry that in Singapore.

I felt bloody cheated by this shop and will never ever go again. Zero responsibility at all. Before installation, all can. After installation, sorry not our responsibility, I also dun know...

PM me if you want to know the name of this shop.

Bro, with freight it will be about S$260-270. If you want to be safe, you need to pay extra s$50-60 & you could get it from Premier Auto at bukit batik crescent @ S$320.

Happy shopping n cheers!

Anyone know where I can buy from at the east area (Ubi)?

Neutral Newbie

I also interested in auto tilt down mirror but both sides.

I also interestedin auto tilt down mirror for both side.

How much for a set and where can I go install?

I have not washed my car since. So no comment on how much it will help on washing.

Feedback upon collection:

1) don't expect to get the smooth waxed feeling when you run your fingers on the coating. Not at all. The guy told me the purpose of this coating is to protect the paint work and not to give the "waxed" feeling. But it will definitely help to get rid of dust easily when I wash the car.

2) I feel that it attracts finger prints. The guy said, and showed me, that it can be easily wiped off. But I still feel that is not ideal.

FYI, I only went for the paint work protection and purchased the maintenance kit. I feel it's not worth to protect the rim because it cost around $312 (after discount) and only comes with 1 year warranty. $312 to protect the rims that cost $1000+ for 1 year makes no sense to me..

Weight of original rims.

Hi, anyone knows and willing to share the weight of the original 17 and 18 inches rims? Thanks.

I understand how he felt. I went to a audio shop along upper sera goon area, wanting to upgrade my HU to 7 inch. Boss recommend Kenwood and reassured me my note 4 can mirror no prob, just need a adapter.

Went to Samsung and they asked me to verify what exactly the adapter is to avoid buying the wrong thing. Went back to audio shop, boss say, they also dun know. Must check. Another week passed and I went down again last thurs. this time boss said they only sell and install but not responsible to make it work!

I fumed and told him I can be nasty if he wants. What the fish is you install and got prob must go to kenwood. What bloody service is this? He watsapp me that night with a screenshot of the adapter printed on the kenwood box. Guess what. Samsung Singapore said they don't carry that in Singapore.

I felt bloody cheated by this shop and will never ever go again. Zero responsibility at all. Before installation, all can. After installation, sorry not our responsibility, I also dun know...

PM me if you want to know the name of this shop.

I am using kenwood with mirror functions. Personally, I think no point, not very user friendly and a bit slow. Cheers.

• Praise 1

Weight of original rims.

Hi, anyone knows and willing to share the weight of the original 17 and 18 inches rims? Thanks.

I am using kenwood with mirror functions. Personally, I think no point, not very user friendly and a bit slow. Cheers.

I gave up my kenwood HU bcoz response slow and hard to press the touchscreen.

I also interestedin auto tilt down mirror for both side.

How much for a set and where can I go install?

Order online from jap rakuten and install in sg, only left side tilt down total cost about 230-250.

I have not washed my car since. So no comment on how much it will help on washing.

1) don't expect to get the smooth waxed feeling when you run your fingers on the coating. Not at all. The guy told me the purpose of this coating is to protect the paint work and not to give the "waxed" feeling. But it will definitely help to get rid of dust easily when I wash the car.

2) I feel that it attracts finger prints. The guy said, and showed me, that it can be easily wiped off. But I still feel that is not ideal.

FYI, I only went for the paint work protection and purchased the maintenance kit. I feel it's not worth to protect the rim because it cost around $312 (after discount) and only comes with 1 year warranty. $312 to protect the rims that cost $1000+ for 1 year makes no sense to me..

My USD85 coating from Amazon just use water to spray the dirt gets washed away, after that use cloth to wipe and it's clean.

My wife commented "like this just let the rain clean it", well i wished. rain will cause the dirt to acculumate in patches, even though they don't stick and can just spray off with water.

End result, still need to clean car, only upside is it is now easier to clean and no permanent paint damage after bird shit strike, considering this car is bigger and takes more time.

I gave up my kenwood HU bcoz response slow and hard to press the touchscreen.

Order online from jap rakuten and install in sg, only left side tilt down total cost about 230-250.

I'm also interested. Jan already planning when we mass order the cover, until now still no action... if anyone is planning a mass order count me in!

I would recommend the $4 nano wax for you, I have done it on my white harrier and it have a smooth waxed feeling and any dirty can be easy wash away. The car also looks very shine and I don't ready have to go for expensive car wax. I would recommend it for new car as it does maintain its pain work and shine. :)

I would recommend the $4 nano wax for you, I have done it on my white harrier and it have a smooth waxed feeling and any dirty can be easy wash away. The car also looks very shine and I don't ready have to go for expensive car wax. I would recommend it for new car as it does maintain its pain work and shine. :)

Sorry, I'm lost here. What is this $4 nano wax, please? Thank you

Hi Bro...thks for the feedback....cheers

(edited)

You can find the detail in the previous track. The nano water wax service can be found in Safar Jurong car park. They do manual car wash with this nano water wax with additional $4. I do it very time I go car wash and it make my 2 months old car look shining without have to do any expensive wax or apply any nano cermic. :)

Edited by EG73
  • Praise 1

You can find the detail in the previous track. The nano water wax service can be found in Safar Jurong car park. They do manual car wash with this nano water wax with additional $4. I do it very time I go car wash and it make my 2 months old car look shining without have to do any expensive wax or apply any nano cermic. :)

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement