New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Hi,

Saw harriers with 009 installed. Understand some of you may have similar set up.

Any feedback on this GPS unit installed on Alpine X009? Currently using galactio, was informed that alpine GPS not as user friendly, not sure if this is true.

If good feedback, may get the x009 install.

Thanks.

(Galactio on usual pioneer)

The only problem i have with the x009e is outdated map, MCE doesn't appear. Wondering where i can get a map update.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Thoughts on this DRL fix? I asked and it's about USD 100 (incl. shipping) to Indonesia.

Just go to any shop.. they will do it for $10, very easy to do lol

The only problem i have with the x009e is outdated map, MCE doesn't appear. Wondering where i can get a map update.

https://alpine.naviextras.com/shop/portal/newLogin

Create an account and follow the instructions, the updater only compatible with windows :a-m1212:

Edited by Ptrrespaty

Anyone interested in valued-price high quality car camera can look at this site: www.inspirland.com.

I am selling this and willing to offer a special pricing for all Harrier owners (like me) only. Interested can PM or sms me at +65 9699 1913. Thanks.

• Praise 1

Thanks.

so map update (SG, MY) is totally free?... using the inbuilt SD card? Thats great!

I'm not sure free or not... You can try.

I bought my alpine from singapore and bring back to Indonesia, in this case I must buy new Indonesian map...

Thanks for the insight. Any recommendation of a good shop in Jakarta?

Bro, just go to any shop...

Like I said before, it is a very easy mod.

I'm not sure free or not... You can try.

I bought my alpine from singapore and bring back to Indonesia, in this case I must buy new Indonesian map...

Bro, just go to any shop...

Like I said before, it is a very easy mod.

Thanks, lemme try this weekend

Thanks.

so map update (SG, MY) is totally free?... using the inbuilt SD card? Thats great!

Just tried and updated map to latest Q4 2014. but software didn't say when it will be free until.

it's pretty straightforward, just take out the SD card from Alpine HU and insert it into the pc, software detects everything.

Warning: SD cover have to cover back nicely, else when HU close back will get stuck!

• Praise 1

Hi, I have placed my order of an Elegance Harrier with a PI yesterday. Delivery date agar-agar will be in Oct'15. I need some help to my questions below:

1. COE rebate at $60K…..meaning the buyer will get some money back if COE drops below 60K.

Assuming COE fluctuates during the 4 months to the delivery date between 50K to 65K? How can the buyer know that the PI is bidding his COE on the 50K month or the 65K month?

2. Any existing owner/s traded his brand new17" stock tires and rims for the18"? How much was the top up and which shop offers a better deal.

3. Does most of you u keep the HU given by the PI and only upgrade the speakers, add an amp and a subwoofer? Please offer your recommendation on the brand and model. Thanks [:)]

(edited)

Hi, I have placed my order of an Elegance Harrier with a PI yesterday. Delivery date agar-agar will be in Oct'15. I need some help to my questions below:

1. COE rebate at $60K…..meaning the buyer will get some money back if COE drops below 60K.

Assuming COE fluctuates during the 4 months to the delivery date between 50K to 65K? How can the buyer know that the PI is bidding his COE on the 50K month or the 65K month?

2. Any existing owner/s traded his brand new17" stock tires and rims for the18"? How much was the top up and which shop offers a better deal.

3. Does most of you u keep the HU given by the PI and only upgrade the speakers, add an amp and a subwoofer? Please offer your recommendation on the brand and model. Thanks [:)]

3. If you want original look, bigger screen, complete functions then u better upgrade to Alpine X009E..

speakers, amp and sub can use any good brand.. can go to foon audio garage for pro advice :a-m1212:

Edited by Ptrrespaty
  • Praise 1

1. This is at the PI discretion. You can check using your IC on OneMotoring website if the PI put in bids for you tho.

1. This is at the PI discretion. You can check using your IC on OneMotoring website if the PI put in bids for you tho.

Thanks Djcoolmax. Will be doing that.

3. If you want original look, bigger screen, complete functions then u better upgrade to Alpine X009E..

speakers, amp and sub can use any good brand.. can go to foon audio garage for pro advice :a-m1212:

Will be seeking their advice come nearer to the delivery date of the car. Thanks.

Did my self... Bought the LED from http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00N77MGQ4?psc=1

Thanks! For the Headlight mod to become DRL, may I know which shop you went? Maybe easier to just go to your shop since they are farmiliar. Are you in Singapore?

I asked my regular shop to do for me for another vehicle but they said cannot. Maybe I was not speaking in their 'lingo'.

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement