New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

I think no need to do any mod, just switch the lights to parking lights position and it will auto switch on when driving and off when you turn off engine.

Hi Jovineo - what do you mean by "parking lights position"?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Hi Jovineo - what do you mean by "parking lights position"?

Thanks.

Turn on your lamps to this position:

120px-A09_Position_lights.svg.png

This is known as side lights, pilot lights, position lights, or parking lights... maybe even more

• Praise 2

Turn on your lamps to this position:

120px-A09_Position_lights.svg.png

This is known as side lights, pilot lights, position lights, or parking lights... maybe even more

Oh, I thought this is the auto light (auto turn on when dark). [:)]

Turbocharged

Oh, I thought this is the auto light (auto turn on when dark). [:)]

I think Harrier has a dedicated "AUTO" notch on the stalk. Those are full auto-mode, position lights only turn on your tailights and these side-lights. Do not drive at night without main-beam on. [wave]

Hi guys, another question, was trying to change my window films on the driver and front passenger side windows to a black one (currently on V-kool now) to match the rear passenger and rear window films that are black by default. Was told that installers cannot peel off existing window films due to fear of ruining a "protection layer" in the windows. If the "protection layer" is ruined, there will be noticeable cracks in the window.

Is this true and have any of you experienced something similar? Thanks.

Hi guys, another question, was trying to change my window films on the driver and front passenger side windows to a black one (currently on V-kool now) to match the rear passenger and rear window films that are black by default. Was told that installers cannot peel off existing window films due to fear of ruining a "protection layer" in the windows. If the "protection layer" is ruined, there will be noticeable cracks in the window.

s

If you match the rear, it will not be legal.

Solar films are being replaced all the time, it will not affect any protective layer on the original window.

(edited)

Hi Bro, I also use v-kool 60% at first but I'm not satisfied with the colour.. it is like silver with mirror finish.

After 2 months I replaced with Iceberg Window Films 60% darkness (legal here in Indonesia).. same reason with you, to match the rear window colour and no issue with the "protection layer".

Now all the windows are Black [laugh]

post-118930-0-89538700-1436681746_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ptrrespaty

Hi Bro, I also use v-kool 60% at first but I'm not satisfied with the colour.. it is like silver with mirror finish.

After 2 months I replaced with Iceberg Window Films 60% darkness (legal here in Indonesia).. same reason with you, to match the rear window colour and no issue with the "protection layer".

Now all the windows are Black [laugh]

Car looks good bro. Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I'm annoyed that the front part is a "mirror finish" and the back part is black. Will change them to a black 3M.

Bros, do you guys know the difference between Harriers that have the gold eagle logo inside the glass grille and those that have the logo outside the glass grille?

Sorry if this has been asked b4.

Thanks

Bro.... Eagle "inside" is wif Sonar Cruise.

Thanks Ben!

Still got those silicone key covers?

Hi bro....

Hi bro.... you must have got your ride.....lol.

Yesss bro I still have. Premium or Elegance?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

HI,

Anyone can recommend good PI for Harrier, good price, good after sale service....

Edited by P0142926

Just checking where to change the front grille only (modellista type) before my Harrier arrives. Wish to know the price too. Thanks

think y2k bodykit shop selling..seems like full kit is $1200 as seen from their fb.. front grill only should be cheaper then...

think y2k bodykit shop selling..seems like full kit is $1200 as seen from their fb.. front grill only should be cheaper then...

Tat kit is not original..... you wan a heavy replica kit on your expensive ride? haha

The Original Modellista kit is made of ABS material..... where else the "fake" is made of heavier fibreglass material..... hit n crack easily.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1