New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Anyone deal with Zion Auto before and collected their ride recently?

Care to share ur experience?

I have placed my order in early Aug, ride was supposed to deliver in Sep but was now delayed to end Oct/Nov. :a-m1524:

Should noy buy from this type of small PI.

I have placed my order in early Aug, ride was supposed to deliver in Sep but was now delayed to end Oct/Nov. :a-m1524:

is ur COE guaranteed alr?? they bid for u guaranteed package how much? u put ur deposit and all liao ah???

is ur COE guaranteed alr?? they bid for u guaranteed package how much? u put ur deposit and all liao ah???

COE not bid yet, they say car come then bid.

Placed deposit liao loh.

I bought from a good salesperson that was previously from Zion but has moved elsewhere. His current place has ready stock and was very prompt from payment till delivery (less than 2 weeks). The elegance was significantly cheaper than Zion as well.

Pm me if you need contacts

Hi Bro Khoote,

If really cant find, let me know.

Btw, do you require the Bumper Led Lights or bodykits?

Thanks. Only need the front sensors

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to change my current ride. I looked through SGCM and found some big difference in the prices of the same models.

Is there something I should look out for? It's my first time sourcing for PI car.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to change my current ride. I looked through SGCM and found some big difference in the prices of the same models.

Is there something I should look out for? It's my first time sourcing for PI car.

Whats ur current ride?? coe due soon?

COE not bid yet, they say car come then bid.

Placed deposit liao loh.

Wah, like tt how?? meaning have to wait a few more months wor... wait lor..

My friend cancelled his order with Zion recently. the sales order has options cancelled out and is a breach of contract, although they insisted they had informed of the changes over phone. but there are no counter sign on the cancelled out options. car was also delayed.

his original sales order wasn't cancelled out so it cannot be a forgotten case. well it's a disappointment, but also a blessing in disguise, went to another PI and got car within 2 weeks.

It will be good to just visit them and relook at your sales order again, and look out for any unauthorized alterations.

memory seat is the premium advance, good choice.

Checked with Richbug mths ago this version - need to indent...wait long long....so cancel the idea.

Yes, heard abt PI suppressing omv in the past, hope no more.

memory seat is a premium mauve package, where it comes with 2 electric seats and memory seats, alcantara leather seats etc, pm me if interested

My friend cancelled his order with Zion recently. the sales order has options cancelled out and is a breach of contract, although they insisted they had informed of the changes over phone. but there are no counter sign on the cancelled out options. car was also delayed.

his original sales order wasn't cancelled out so it cannot be a forgotten case. well it's a disappointment, but also a blessing in disguise, went to another PI and got car within 2 weeks.

It will be good to just visit them and relook at your sales order again, and look out for any unauthorized alterations.

Wah Lau.

Deal with PI damm scary. Machiam dealing with poisonous snake

May I ask, order means have to put down $10K deposit to book right? How did he get it back? If not convenient can PM me. :)

Sounds risky to deal with PIs.

Deal with PI quite Ok La... thats why try to deal with more long reputation PI better

I suppose it depends on your luck.

I had bad experience with the PI I bought my harrier from.

↡ Advertisement