New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

$150K for base model? Do you have any info on the Premium, Luxury pricing? Guessing it's going to hit $170K.. Gosh..

Pricewise, from $150k ( Three trims: Elegance, Premium, Luxury). 227BHP. Pre booking from 9th June. Got the info from my Lexus SE.

can't wait to see the actual model and test drive...drooling.... :grin:

• Praise 1

Pricewise, from $150k ( Three trims: Elegance, Premium, Luxury). 227BHP. Pre booking from 9th June. Got the info from my Lexus SE.

227BHP? So it's different engine than the NX I Guess... I thought it's the same engine from the NX initially... haha..

$150k? With COE or without? Haha... I think it's hard to be $150k.. considering it should come with a higher OMV than the PI current harrier...

(edited)

227BHP? So it's different engine than the NX I Guess... I thought it's the same engine from the NX initially... haha..

$150k? With COE or without? Haha... I think it's hard to be $150k.. considering it should come with a higher OMV than the PI current harrier...

Same engine, tuned differently i guess and with Toyota badge. RX, IS, NX, RC all same engine also different BHP, nothing new.

$150k of course with COE. Don't be cock lah.. if without COE, will be $200k+ when add in COE, people might as well buy NX. $150k as stated from sales person, u can choose not to believe.

Edited by Mazdaseller

Same engine, tuned differently i guess and with Toyota badge. RX, IS, NX, RC all same engine also different BHP, nothing new.

$150k of course with COE. Don't be cock lah.. if without COE, will be $200k+ when add in COE, people might as well buy NX. $150k as stated from sales person, u can choose not to believe.

Considering the RAV4 is $150k now , I doubt the harrier turbo will be $150k. Lol.

so what you think the OMV of the $150k harrier turbo will be?

Considering the RAV4 is $150k now , I doubt the harrier turbo will be $150k. Lol.

so what you think the OMV of the $150k harrier turbo will be?

No idea what the exact OMV will be, but definitely will not be $150k without COE....

No idea what the exact OMV will be, but definitely will not be $150k without COE....

I see.. but there's a formula to calculate. I think if the Harrier is $150k, it's OMV should be around $25k or slightly below. Maybe $23k?

I see.. but there's a formula to calculate. I think if the Harrier is $150k, it's OMV should be around $25k or slightly below. Maybe $23k?

Mine Premium Advance Model already $33388 ... Elegance now should around $28,000+-

(edited)

Well, let's work backwards, Borneo's premium for Rav4 premium Trim is 8% (OMV $34,130), let's assume for BM's premium for Base Trim Harrier is 10%

Assuming OMV of     $36,000

First $20,000, ARF @ 100% = $20,000 

Next $16,000, ARF @ 140% = $22,400

Excise duty of 20% OMV       = $7,200

GST 7%                                 = $2,520

COE @ $55,000 and 10% premium and assuming 0 CEVS, it works out to be around $157k thereabouts for the base trim.

So, to get a $150k sticker price (@$55k COE), OMV will have to be no more than $36k, or BM lower their premium to less than 10%. (Very rough calculation)

Also, just got confirmation that it will be 6-speed and not 8-speed.

My previous premium panoramic harrier had omv of $32k, so my guess is for Base Trim Turbo Harrier, OMV will be between 31k-34k ba, premium trim will be higher, also i'm guessing base trim will have no panoramic roof, LDA, AHB, electric tailgate, e-nano aircon and all those niceties.

Edited by Mazdaseller

(edited)

Well, let's work backwards, Borneo's premium for Rav4 premium Trim is 8% (OMV $34,130), let's assume for BM's premium for Base Trim Harrier is 10%

Assuming OMV of $36,000

First $20,000, ARF @ 100% = $20,000

Next $16,000, ARF @ 140% = $22,400

Excise duty of 20% OMV = $7,200

GST 7% = $2,520

COE @ $55,000 and 10% premium and assuming 0 CEVS, it works out to be around $157k thereabouts for the base trim.

So, to get a $150k sticker price (@$55k COE), OMV will have to be no more than $36k, or BM lower their premium to less than 10%. (Very rough calculation)

Also, just got confirmation that it will be 6-speed and not 8-speed.

My previous premium panoramic harrier had omv of $32k, so my guess is for Base Trim Turbo Harrier, OMV will be between 31k-34k ba, premium trim will be higher, also i'm guessing base trim will have no panoramic roof, LDA, AHB, electric tailgate, e-nano aircon and all those niceties.

So it should be around $157k for base trim?

Like that, I think the higher specs will be $170-180k. Around there... since the elegance to premium for current PI harrier is around almost $8-9k difference.

Not to forget all the coe gimmicks... like additional $2k for 1 bid guaranteed

Edited by clement229

So it should be around $157k for base trim?

Like that, I think the higher specs will be $170-180k. Around there... since the elegance to premium for current PI harrier is around almost $8-9k difference.

Not to forget all the coe gimmicks... like additional $2k for 1 bid guaranteed

I rather go for NX ...
↡ Advertisement