Seat makes a comeback to Singapore!

Fcw75

The leon cupra r 290 in vertex showroom is grey and comes with 6 speed dsg. I got a photo but I can't seem to upload any photo here.

Anyone wants photo can pm me ur no. I can send thru WhatsApp.

There would be manual options for the Toledo and Leon

That's the only way to compete with Volkswagen Singapore since they are so adamant in bringing in manual transmission options notwithstanding they are the direct dealer.

Since the Cupra is basically a Golf GTI under the skin, I'm guessing it'll be priced ard 165-170k, sightly below the 180k GTI for it to be competitive.

Since the Cupra is basically a Golf GTI under the skin, I'm guessing it'll be priced ard 165-170k, sightly below the 180k GTI for it to be competitive.

Its performance is closer to golf r. I heard possibly below 160k....

If any of you are interested in SEAT, do feel free to PM me [:p]

Are you a SE at Seat?

Might as well tell us more here.

Edited by Fcw75

when the showroom is ready think many car enthusiasts would go down and do indents for special models... especially the Manual options.

since its a new brand and hopefully the vertex management would allow more indents at the start along with of their marketing..

sure to be a hit..

unlike some BIG AD.. 

when the showroom is ready think many car enthusiasts would go down and do indents for special models... especially the Manual options.

since its a new brand and hopefully the vertex management would allow more indents at the start along with of their marketing..

sure to be a hit..

unlike some BIG AD.. 

Going down the indent route is good for a new AD and will surely win over some converts. But I'm not sure how sustainable this will be as principal may insist on numbers to continue doing this.

For a start, principal will surely accommodate new AD so my guess is if you want to indent, do it whilst they still in "accommodating mood" cos I personally don't expect this to continue, my 2 cents and I wish Vertex good luck n hope they do well to bring up this underrated brand.

• Praise 3