Seat makes a comeback to Singapore!

Fcw75

Anyone has details on the Toledo which re-appeared on the latest price list? Is it the same model unchanged from last year?

Toledo Petrol 1.4TSI 120bhp 200nm

The one last year was diesel

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Do you guys booked your car with guaranteed coe or non guaranteed coe?  Top up 3k for 6 bid...6k for 1 bid guarantee coe.

Anyone here got their car with non guarantee coe?

What are the advise here?

• Praise 1

Do you guys booked your car with guaranteed coe or non guaranteed coe? Top up 3k for 6 bid...6k for 1 bid guarantee coe.

Anyone here got their car with non guarantee coe?

What are the advise here?

I would probably go for non-guarantee. It’s all depend on whether you can wait or want to save a bit of money to upgrade your car with other features.

(edited)

In my personal opinion, don’t need top up. Current problem with SEAT is the delivery of the car which needs to wait for at least a couple of months and by then you would have gotten your COE but they probably have no car for delivery.

So check their stock list first then decide if you want to spend on the guaranteed COE.

Else use the money for other things.

Mine is non-guaranteed, got my COE in 5 bids (2.5months) but car still not here and it’s been (1.5months) after I got my COE.

Edited by Sky_blue
  • Praise 2

In my personal opinion, donât need top up. Current problem with SEAT is the delivery of the car which needs to wait for at least a couple of months and by then you would have gotten your COE but they probably have no car for delivery.

So check their stock list first then decide if you want to spend on the guaranteed COE.

Mine is non-guaranteed, got my COE in 5 bids (2.5months) but car still not here and itâs been (1.5months) after I got my COE.

May I know which model did you order?
  • Praise 1

In my personal opinion, donât need top up. Current problem with SEAT is the delivery of the car which needs to wait for at least a couple of months and by then you would have gotten your COE but they probably have no car for delivery.

Mine is non-guaranteed, got my COE in 5 bids (2.5months) but car still not here and itâs been (1.5months) after I got my COE.

I drove along Jalan Eunos yesterday and saw quite a few unregistered Seat Ibiza parked in front of the showroom . I suppose those are cars that are still unsold?

FYI, I drive a prefacelift seat Leon 1.2tsi bought last Feb. I opted for the guaranteed coe package.

The new 7 seater SUV from the Spanish manufacturer: Seat Tarraco. When Hyundai meet VW... [crazy]  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed] 

seat-tarraco-001h729-8114368612691835516

seat-tarraco-009h734-8554175824037648560

seat-tarraco-006h731-4446851316909067395

seat-tarraco-011h735-3960945023522052333

seat-tarraco-002h730-1426002070209002934

vd30jul18lsp-003-3024314690201116992.jpg

Engine options

- 1.5TSI (Petrol) 150ps / 250Nm / 201Kmh / 9.7sec

- 2.0TSI (Petrol) 190ps / 320Nm / 211Kmh / 8.0sec

- 2.0TDI (Diesel) 150ps / 340Nm / 200Kmh / 9.8sec

- 2.0TDI (Diesel) 190ps / 400Nm / 213Kmh / 8.0sec

• Praise 5

The new 7 seater SUV from the Spanish manufacturer: Seat Tarraco. When Hyundai meet VW... [crazy][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

seat-tarraco-001h729-8114368612691835516

seat-tarraco-009h734-8554175824037648560

seat-tarraco-006h731-4446851316909067395

seat-tarraco-011h735-3960945023522052333

seat-tarraco-002h730-1426002070209002934

vd30jul18lsp-003-3024314690201116992.jpg

Engine options

- 1.5TSI (Petrol) 150ps / 250Nm / 201Kmh / 9.7sec

- 2.0TSI (Petrol) 190ps / 320Nm / 211Kmh / 8.0sec

- 2.0TDI (Diesel) 150ps / 340Nm / 200Kmh / 9.8sec

- 2.0TDI (Diesel) 190ps / 400Nm / 213Kmh / 8.0sec

Gosh, how to choose between this, the Skoda Kodiaq and the VW Tiguan Allspace...

Gosh, how to choose between this, the Skoda Kodiaq and the VW Tiguan Allspace...

Tiguan Allspace? It was never been released here ever since launched for years outside Singapore. Is AD going to bring in now?
  • Praise 1

Tiguan Allspace? It was never been released here ever since launched for years outside Singapore. Is AD going to bring in now?

With Kodiaq under VW dealership, I suspect not. But it boggles me why VW wants to launch 3 cars in essentially the same mass market space, where there is very limited ability to differentiate the product in any meaningful way.
  • Praise 1

I see, so you're referring to market outside Singapore. Probably its the branding that counts which Volkswagen Tiguan still regard the highest prestigious SUV which call the highest price but may even offered fewer features or gadgets compared to its own cheaper siblings.

As what reflected in our local market here.

Supersonic

I drove along Jalan Eunos yesterday and saw quite a few unregistered Seat Ibiza parked in front of the showroom . I suppose those are cars that are still unsold?

FYI, I drive a prefacelift seat Leon 1.2tsi bought last Feb. I opted for the guaranteed coe package.

Probably waiting for delivery. 

I see, so you're referring to market outside Singapore. Probably its the branding that counts which Volkswagen Tiguan still regard the highest prestigious SUV which call the highest price but may even offered fewer features or gadgets compared to its own cheaper siblings.

As what reflected in our local market here.

Maybe you're right, but doesn't seem like the most efficient use of resources to me.

In some segments, I can see how it makes sense to have VW positioned as the badge alternative with premium features at quasi mainstream prices, Skoda the practical and clever family alternative, and Seat as the performance oriented value alternative.

But in the 7 seater compact SUV space, I'm not sure the distinction is that clear.

Yes, I agreed with you and Skoda/Seat is more practical SUV which dollars made better sense. The Tiguan is another up class category competing with Audi Q3/BMW X1 range.

IMO Touran comfortline is the champion 7 seaters MPV and outbeat Japanese mades!, whoever managed to secure 114k will proudly be the real winner. See from Touran forum and all are excitedly awaiting their delivery even 3 months from now, even the VW Sharan also stir up a heat on recent discount promotion.

Neutral Newbie

It is great to meet the new service manager, Mr Emmanuel.

He is responsible and experienced, enlightened me much what and how he can resolved the defects.

Him, helped me regained confidence with SEAT (VERTEX EURO).

Many Thanks to him for his valuable time following my case closely.

Blessed to have him onboard see to improvement on after sale support service.

Edited by Jpjp
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1