Seat makes a comeback to Singapore!

Fcw75

the exterior design looks not bad but the interior looks empty.

the price sounds reasonable huh, consider a cheap car to own.

but for me, i would rather get a VW Golf/Scirocco if i like something like this.

at that price point, you can get a golf or roc?

↡ Advertisement

Did you mistake it for a Chery A168? They basically copied the look of it. :D

Confirm Toledo. Got Superman "S" logo in front also. :D Normally travelling in the morning along Pioneer Road North area. But does not appear to be living in this area. Most likely working in Tuas, western industrial area.

But, don't think it will succeed in Singapore ever. It's too brand concious here.

Edited by Kangadrool

Extracted From SEAT WIKI:

High-performance Ibiza FR, Cupra and Bocanegra models were launched in June 2009.[22] The Ibiza FR is powered by a 150 PS (110 kW; 148 bhp) 1.4 TSI twincharger (turbo and supercharger) engine with a seven-speed Direct-Shift Gearbox (DSG),[23] while the Ibiza Cupra and Bocanegra have the same powertrain tuned to 180 PS (132 kW; 178 bhp).

this dealer got GUTS !! [laugh] [laugh] 1.4TSi with 6 spd DSG [thumbsup] none of the 7spd s--t ..... nice exterior, interior is sooo..... veedub ^_^

mechanically wise would expect lots of shared parts from the fmaily. Let's wait for some sucker to buy and snap it up when he sells at Lehman-sized loss [rolleyes]

I remember Singapore used to have a Seat dealer, where did it go? The cars look modern and nice, would be a welcome sight on Singapore roads.

Seat-Ibiza_2013_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg2013-seat-ibiza-cupra-07.jpg

Seat Ibiza. SEXY! [gorgeous]

seat-leon-official-pictures-leaked-photo-gallery_5.jpgSeat_Leon_III_(rear_quarter).JPG

Seat Leon. Look at those Audi eyes and Alfa Romeo/Mazda backside! [inlove]

Seat-Toledo-2013-Sedan-Image-06.jpg

Seat Toledo. For some reasons this reminds me of Volkswagen Jetta and Toyota Corolla.

Seat-Alhambra-2.0.jpgSeat-Alhambra-2.0-rear.jpg

Seat Alhambra. Is it me or is this super similar to Volkswagen Touran? Or are Volkswagen's vehicles being marketed as Seat in some markets? [confused]

I also notice that Seat's primary markets apart from Europe, is mostly in developing countries. Wah then it should be priced quite affordably, it should work here if the running costs are kept low. Can Eurokars, C&C, Wearnes or just somebody bring this in to add more colours to our roads? [cool]

Hypersonic

Skoda also not doing so well, don't even talk abt Seat.

↡ Advertisement