Lancer Ex 1.6

Neo

Apologies for the noob qns. But is the 4AT using timing belt or chain?

Timing chain

And so, the long overdue death of the CY2A/CZ4A Lancer has come; 2017 will be the end of it.

But with it, so will the legendary nameplate.

Mitsubishi is focusing on subcompacts and SUVs going forward and there will be no new Lancer, no new C-segment sedan. Perhaps even more sadly, no new Evolution.

For now, the only three-diamond-star sedan going forwards will be the Mirage G4 (Attrage).

It's a shame; introducing an all-new, advanced and revitalized tenth generation Lancer would have been a fantastic way to commemorate the milestone. Its spiritual rival (via big-brothers' rivalry), the Impreza, still goes strong.

The Lancer nameplate could even live on as a sedan-like sporty SUV. Lancer GX or something, ala Volvo S60 Cross Country?

To be honest I think it will come back soon and this time probably with a Nissan Dig T 1.2 litre turbo :)
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Have committed for a EX (elegance variant), non-gurantee bid. Any bros waited in vain for their EX after booking non-gurantee package?

Edited by Benni09
  • Praise 1

Have committed for a EX (elegance variant), non-gurantee bid. Any bros waited in vain for their EX after booking non-gurantee package?

That time I got mine on the 5th bid for a 6 bid non guarantee

That time I got mine on the 5th bid for a 6 bid non guarantee

Oic.... thanks. dun think the elegance variant has any ready stock. Even show room does not hv display car for this variant. Hope to join in future meetups if everything goes smooth...

yes i also booked the sports version non guranteed. think usually will get one but at 5th or 6th bid.

if you do not get, means they cannot close deal? and no comm for them? haha

• Praise 1

yes i also booked the sports version non guranteed. think usually will get one but at 5th or 6th bid.

if you do not get, means they cannot close deal? and no comm for them? haha

Nice! My test drive is done via the sports version. So how many bids left for your case?

so far 1 bid. coming 2 bid. sure get la , else save my money haaha

The difference is $788 comparing 2nd bid to 1st bid of Jan 2017. Care to share how much AD bidded for u in the last round? PM if private pls.

I got mine recently and it coming soon but waited for 3 month with 6 bid gurantee bid and got it on the 2nd bid now waiting for them to bring from port to inspection any Bro need to wait how Long after the final payment is done ???

Hi all. Just collected my lancer. Found that there is only one reverse light instead of two. SE said it is like that and nowadays New car also like that. Is this true?

Yes bro.. actually our new lancer tail light is a "aftermarket" light with LTA approve and it come with 1 reverse light nothing to worry about even the outlander also have one too and the old model Toyota Altis too

Any bros received updates on collection of their EX after securing COE in last week's bidding?

I got my bid on January and still waiting final payment done and it been a week no news at all

I got my bid on January and still waiting final payment done and it been a week no news at all

Same here. No sound no picture from SE. Only gotten a letter from CnC stating COE secured. Seems like attrage buyers are getting their rides earlier (from attrage thread)... not expecting SE to update me everyday, at least a periodical (weekly, bi weekly) updates will give better assurance to buyers. Edited by Benni09

hi bros, the last COE bid was my 2nd bid and heard from SE is all Cat A never secure.

What if 6 bids still never get car? deposit refunded?

btw, anyone knows if the new lancer has magnetic sunshade? seems like quite difficult to find as this model is not as popular now =(

hi bros, the last COE bid was my 2nd bid and heard from SE is all Cat A never secure.

What if 6 bids still never get car? deposit refunded?

btw, anyone knows if the new lancer has magnetic sunshade? seems like quite difficult to find as this model is not as popular now =(

I managed to secure it in last week bidding leh, with confirmation letter recevied from CnC (and its my 1st NG bidding...) Edited by Benni09
↡ Advertisement