Lancer Ex 1.6

Neo

Lancer i have been thinking really long as the price is attractive for a japan car. FC is relatively bad..4AT is ok as singapore is super slow speed. haha

the cheaper price in the pricelist is non-guranteed COE with little freebies. 

Buy the diamond package with guranteed COE and full accessories..

Advise by the salesman there

↡ Advertisement

Actually the most $$ for value is the Attrage for $77K drive until song song for 10 years .

Next is the ASX all time low of $106K.

Let me choose again i take the ASX.

But i am skeptical if attrage can tahan for 10 years. Lol. If choose between attrage and lancer, i would choose lancer.

But i am skeptical if attrage can tahan for 10 years. Lol. If choose between attrage and lancer, i would choose lancer.

Yes! 4 speed auto is the simplest, trouble free and most cost efficient to maintain. Reconditioned gearboxes are also easily available. Don’t have to spend over $10K for a brand new replacement CVT.  [:)] 

Neutral Newbie

Lancer i have been thinking really long as the price is attractive for a japan car. FC is relatively bad..4AT is ok as singapore is super slow speed. haha

By going for the diamond package, other than the guaranteed coe, what are the "full accessories"?

How much do you need to pay for the car price if you opt for diamond package?

Hi, diamond and standard package is always $3000 difference. standard in non-guranteed 6 bid while diamond is guranteed COE.

the full accessories cant remember all, but things like solar flim, front and back cam, front touchscreen panel with gps, etc. 

Hi, diamond and standard package is always $3000 difference. standard in non-guranteed 6 bid while diamond is guranteed COE.

the full accessories cant remember all, but things like solar flim, front and back cam, front touchscreen panel with gps, etc. 

So called add $3k for guaranteed coe.

Read the fine prints in the latest pricelist.

Standard package is 10 bids or 5 months non-guaranteed COE.  [hur]

Diamond package is 6 bids or 3 months guaranteed COE.

Now C&C plays 10 bids or 5 months. Omg. Lol

3k difference between the package is correct. But I tot solar film and touchscreen comes standard? Den paying additional 3k is definitely more worthwhile den that standard package (seems like a it is a basic 4AT car with 4 wheels that moves)...sian.

When I got mine (Pre-FL), there were 2 models Standard and Sports version. I had to top-up 1.5k for the touchscreen which I find I had made a stupid move. After the 'so-call' new model (The one with the DRLs and rain sensing wipers) came in, there is only one model and it comes with a touch screen HU as standard.

Now C&C play 2 packages again. Dunno what they are thinking of. OMV of a mere 12-14k car with old 4AT tech (I agree that it is reliable), with no HID headlights, fog lights, no auto-start/stop, etc. Are they going for sales figure or what?

Aside to this, compared to Attrage, it has higher parf value (due to no CEVS rebate) making it really a good value-for-money low yearly depre decent Japanese sedan. 1.6L with reliable old tech that has no recall issues and 10 years engine warranty, where to find? Lol

I agree with bro 13177 on choosing Lancer over Attrage and bro Vinceng on the reliability of the 4AT gearbox. 

P.S. The FC really sucks though.

Edited by Wormee
  • Praise 1

Lancer FC sucks? It is all the while FC no good on lancer or only this current model? Thought lancer is quite a popular model since decade ago liao?

Anyway, wonder who will sign the 10 bids non guaranteed package? Got lock by C&C for 5 months and maybe top up game along the way? Totally waste time and effort. Lol.

Neutral Newbie

I am driving the lancer ex 1.5 since 2008. Mileage is now at 172K km and fuel consumption is hovering around 12-13km per L. I guess the new lancer ex 1.6 would have similar or better fuel consumption

Current lancer cost $87999. But there is a condition, you have to trade in your car to enjoy this price. Which state $7000 rebate for trade in. Will the price be 94999 if no car to trade in? Or it will still be much lower than 94999? Thanks Bros

I am driving the lancer ex 1.5 since 2008. Mileage is now at 172K km and fuel consumption is hovering around 12-13km per L. I guess the new lancer ex 1.6 would have similar or better fuel consumption

Mine was the 1.6EX. About the same 12-13km/l. 

Current lancer cost $87999. But there is a condition, you have to trade in your car to enjoy this price. Which state $7000 rebate for trade in. Will the price be 94999 if no car to trade in? Or it will still be much lower than 94999? Thanks Bros

According to other owners/buyers here, some SEs allow the 7k (mine was 5k last time when I traded in my old car) trade-in discount even you don't trade-in your old car. It all depends on the SEs and situation.

There is a proton inspira that looks exactly the same as lancer, it's a collaboration between Mitsubishi and proton. For me, i think unless you have valuables inside, lancer will not be 'aim'.

makes sense...

if nobody want in malaysia tts a plus point

• Praise 2

So what is the car price offered for standard package for 10 bids non-guaranteed COE, and diamond package is 6 bids guaranteed COE?

• Praise 1

Hi Bros,

if really keen better go down to C&C to talk to the sales to have a better picture.

They also offer overtrade with lower downpayment.

the 10bid COE is totally rubbish. which i feel angry when i see the new pattern by C&C...who on earth want to wait for 5months with no gurantee of getting the car. waste time

• Praise 2

For those who are interested in getting ARB for your Lancer EX 1.6 please PM me. I will like to clarify I am not selling but I will direct you to the person selling :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2