Lancer Ex 1.6

Neo

Supercharged

I am considering to get a first hand lancer. Anybody has got a new one and any reviews on it?

u lucky, coz dun need new owner, 10yr old owner oso can give u useful review coz the car is barely changed in 10yrs  [:p]

• Praise 1

u lucky, coz dun need new owner, 10yr old owner oso can give u useful review coz the car is barely changed in 10yrs  [:p]

got change a bit lah.. the initial version came with 1.5l engine..

• Praise 1

I've done some research and it looks like most of the technology used is the same, only a facelift on the look and feel. Am I right to say so? How's the fuel consumption like?

• Praise 1

Hi all, I have bought a non-guaranteed Coe lancer last week, maybe need to wait about 3months then collect.

Meanwhile c&c has gotten republic auto to take the in your old car.

Anyone can advise what can be remove n what need to remain before I handover the car?

What website I can sell some parts?

Check the price list in sg carmart and found that a lancer ex elegant version has quietly launched which is $4k cheaper than the usual sport version. Basically it take away the start/stop keyless feature, fog light, day running light etc.

Check the price list in sg carmart and found that a lancer ex elegant version has quietly launched which is $4k cheaper than the usual sport version. Basically it take away the start/stop keyless feature, fog light, day running light etc.

Yup was "introduced" to that version during the motor show.

They were displaying the sports version at the motor show and the price said 85999. So went to take a look and a SE came over to show me all the features like keyless push start, navigation etc etc. I asked the SE, "so many functions for only 86k, really competitive pricing leh"

SE replied, "ya see so many features for this price and made in Japan some more."

Sat down at the table by the side to discuss more details. He took out papaer to work out all the cost and he wrote down 89999. I stopped him and asked what happened to 86k?

He said, "oh sorry sorry. 86k don't have auto climate, drl, auto headlight all these. Then gps is another 1.5k top up. So you want 86k or 90k model?"

• Praise 1

They were displaying the sports version at the motor show and the price said 85999. So went to take a look and a SE came over to show me all the features like keyless push start, navigation etc etc. I asked the SE, "so many functions for only 86k, really competitive pricing leh"

SE replied, "ya see so many features for this price and made in Japan some more."

Sat down at the table by the side to discuss more details. He took out papaer to work out all the cost and he wrote down 89999. I stopped him and asked what happened to 86k?

He said, "oh sorry sorry. 86k don't have auto climate, drl, auto headlight all these. Then gps is another 1.5k top up. So you want 86k or 90k model?"

Can't stop laughing when i see this post..lol

if 90K for old technology, then might as well top up another 8-10K get Mazda or Hyundai Elantra, Mazda is made in Japan also. LOL

Hi all. Just collected my lancer. Found that there is only one reverse light instead of two. SE said it is like that and nowadays New car also like that. Is this true?

Hi all. Just collected my lancer. Found that there is only one reverse light instead of two. SE said it is like that and nowadays New car also like that. Is this true?

No SE smoke you.

:D

Engine and gearbox remains te same as $90K Sports model.

Daytime Running Lights (DRL), Auto Headlights, Push Start Feature are WANTS rather than NEEDS.

Less electronics and tech gadgets, less problem in future as the car ages.

You know how much it costs to replace the DRL?  Price will make you faint  :blink:

Edited by Vinceng

Daytime Running Lights (DRL), Auto Headlights, Push Start Feature are WANTS rather than NEEDS.

You know how much it costs to replace the DRL? Price will make you faint :blink:

If go agent fix DRL of cos ex but again could be covered by warranty, don't tell me is wear n tear hor. Else buy online go workshop install cheap cheap few hundred.

You know how much it costs to replace the DRL?  Price will make you faint  :blink:

Too bad many cars nowadays come with many electronic and tech gadgets which you cannot really avoid.

• Praise 1

what a joke. 90k for a 4 spd auto, old mivec engine? Maybe elantra can fetch you a better deal. Or perhaps K3. Don't waste time with this kind of lowly spec car at this price.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1