Drive with baby on lap

Bluepica

Omg! Just saw a grey Porche guy driver driving with a baby in front of him at the wheel! I don't dare to imagine what happened if he e-brake.. Brainless or what??

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

long distance or just in carpark?

No child seat? what a fool.

Driving, exited Kallang way ... I was standing at the bus stop, rubbing my eyes, can't believe what I saw...

Driving, exited Kallang way ... I was standing at the bus stop, rubbing my eyes, can't believe what I saw...

Maybe a midget sitting on his bf's lap la.

Omg! Just saw a grey Porche guy driver driving with a baby in front of him at the wheel! I don't dare to imagine what happened if he e-brake.. Brainless or what??

Chucky?

2 seater porsche.

Car manual states that front passenger seat cannot be used for child seat.

1163222709_44eafd5f93_z.jpg

So the Driver gey kiang, put on driver lap. [laugh]

Supercharged

2 seater porsche.

Car manual states that front passenger seat cannot be used for child seat.

1163222709_44eafd5f93_z.jpg

So the Driver gey kiang, put on driver lap. [laugh]

some or most car's front passenger air bag can be turned off one.. dont know about porsche thou.

Not uncommon to see these two-seaters carrying infants or toddlers with them on the lap. When they bought two-seater I guess they already know they will never be able to fit a child seat.

Really not uncommon?

I've never seen this happen before....

Last week I saw one auntie place her tablet(which was playing some k drama I think) in front of the speedometer while driving her maroon estima around ubi in peak hour traffic.

Maybe is the bb driving his father :D

He can't reach the accelerator , so making use of his father's legs :D

Ok, just joking....

Its really dangerous !

Don't know why an adult has no brain and risk the bb's life ... haiz ...

I am not seeking attention here but I was shocked and almost dropped my pants on what I saw at the traffic stop at Fort Road. A girl in the front passenger seat was giving blow job to the driver. Better if car is stationery or in a room. Pleasure at other people's expense. If there was an unfortunate accident and the other people killed I wondered if the driver still considered his few minutes of pleasure worth it.

I have seen a few times over the years, I would say its quite uncommon, thankfully.

Really appalling the behaviour of these drivers, never think of the consequences 

• Praise 1

Really not uncommon?

I've never seen this happen before....

It is really not uncommon. One of the parent from my kid's kindergarten always drive his 2 seaters to send his kid who sits on his wife's lap to school.

i believe they have been doing that since the baby was born

I am not seeking attention here but I was shocked and almost dropped my pants on what I saw at the traffic stop at Fort Road. A girl in the front passenger seat was giving blow job to the driver. Better if car is stationery or in a room. Pleasure at other people's expense. If there was an unfortunate accident and the other people killed I wondered if the driver still considered his few minutes of pleasure worth it.

This may happen...

http://metro.co.uk/2009/05/05/woman-bites-lovers-penis-off-in-car-crash-81436/

It is really not uncommon. One of the parent from my kid's kindergarten always drive his 2 seaters to send his kid who sits on his wife's lap to school.

i believe they have been doing that since the baby was born

They may live to regret if they continue the practise... I always say... It's not you... It's the person who will hit you... You may be the safest driver in the world but not all drivers are safe... Edited by Aukang

This is quite common.

Less uncommon one I seen is open sunroof, child stand up with neck coming out from the roof, maciam President inspecting parade on LR.  [laugh] What the parent didn't realise is, it's freaking dangerous. The child head can be chopped off when entering MSCP unknowingly.