Interior leaked : 2016 Peugeot 3008

AlessandroCorsa

Turbocharged

Strange how come they go for a tiny steering wheel... 

It's the current Peugeot way, that debuted on the 308/208 i-Cockpit, they put the dials higher up above a shrunken steering wheel. Smaller steering wheel means the dials are "heads-up", so you look over the wheel at the instruments, while the smaller wheel also adds sporty flavor and a sense of faster ratio (you can turn the smaller wheel faster I think)

pics

can i ask you something...

you went around posting meaningless "Test" posts so you can start this thread issit

No offense intended, just curious.

Anyone any idea if e digital speedo will be made available to e current 308?

Maybe the next gen.

Edited by 7hm
  • Praise 1

It's the current Peugeot way, that debuted on the 308/208 i-Cockpit, they put the dials higher up above a shrunken steering wheel. Smaller steering wheel means the dials are "heads-up", so you look over the wheel at the instruments, while the smaller wheel also adds sporty flavor and a sense of faster ratio (you can turn the smaller wheel faster I think)

can i ask you something...

you went around posting meaningless "Test" posts so you can start this thread issit

No offense intended, just curious.

Maybe the next gen.

Don't have feel when I sat inside the current models. Cabin is nice but small steering wheel not shiok.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Space age design. Still prefer analog dials. I find the central console over cluttered.

it seems to be "aviation inspired" with the row of switches. The current 3008 has those too.

↡ Advertisement