47% of Americans don't have $400 to cover emergencies

Nostalgia

i think they forgot to survey their parents ... lol

with the widening wealth gap ... they are also many angmohs with $4M in their pocket

as for spore ... i believe the "middle income" group is extremely wide ... so should be ok-ok

but with no $500k no talk hdb ... $10k household income is the new poor in spore

Rich-Kids-of-Beverly-Hills.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Search their belongings sure have more than $400, iPhone alone is more than that amount [laugh]

An age old saying - 省用足财

My iphone is a pass-down item and its nearly 4 years old. Still works great and its bat still can tahan for over 10 hours.

Why waste $ and resource ?

End of the day - Cash is KING

• Praise 2

article written for May 2016 issue.............a very recently write up..........in a time of the US Presidential election........... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

These furnitures are near to indestructible and very irobot-friendly. [laugh]  Cannot find them now.

I think for Singaporean, before you decide go shopping for a new set of furniture or on sofa set, check your budget and as a reminder, bring along photo of this famous living room. ^_^

lee-kuan-yew-home-living-room-oxley-road

• Praise 1

I think for Singaporean, before you decide go shopping for a new set of furniture or on sofa set, check your budget and as a reminder, bring along photo of this famous living room. ^_^

if i want the same set up, i think will cost more than the italian designed furniture  [laugh]  [laugh]

agrees thing can be down to very basic with no brand, but the youngster nowadays, earn $3k can afford different branded bags, shoes and phones. 

But we do know for a fact that this family earns more than top 0.1% of the population.

If the money is not spent on house, furniture, cars or holidays, where is all the money?

• Praise 2

SGreans cannot afford to have this famous living room la.... this one PSF how much sia

laylong? not everyone can afford to buy ... perhaps the Lee brother and sister will fight for it ... lol

Are they going to laylong the furniture or not?

Supercharged

Even have see-lor-teck ceiling boards. Had though that was the Hokkien term for ceiling boards till I saw the factory in Cebu years ago: http://www.celotex.co.uk/  Guess it's like when people use "xerox" for photocopy.

Edited by Kklim
  • Praise 1

Laylong? I think put on Christie's Auction house more likely.

I will not be surprise that one of the "antique" chair with can fetch more than Michael Jackson's glove.

Are they going to laylong the furniture or not?

↡ Advertisement